YIELD

Guest dk32657

Guest dk32657

Interesting video clip on the CBS webpage....Amber gives her predictions who will come in last, and she says, besides them she believes it will be Joyce & Uchenne(SP??) and Lynn & Alex. She believes they are the three, she asks Rob who he thinks will be the remaining three, and he said he doesn't really care, but the first chance he gets, he is going to yield Frick and Frack....he said he believes they are the strongest team....interesting....LOL

Maybe Rob is not so dumb after all....hehe

Guest ranster627
his exact words were

"besides us I think they are the strongest.....they are on top of things, you know."

Does nobody else see the humour in this remark? :wink: :rofl

Guest cappy
his exact words were

"besides us I think they are the strongest.....they are on top of things, you know."

Who? Lynex or U/J? Neither are strong. Dont know why Rombers threatened by anybody.

Guest dk32657

I was quoting Rob's words in the video clip on the CBS website...go see it for yourself. He said it himself...he is worried about Lynn and Alex, because they are as strong as them. Those were his words, not mine or anyone else's.

Rob said that frick and frack were stronger than the other competitors but still wimpy next to Romber, Rob want's to stay in front but will always keep an eye on them...

I was quoting Rob's words in the video clip on the CBS website...go see it for yourself. He said it himself...he is worried about Lynn and Alex, because they are as strong as them.  Those were his words, not mine or anyone else's.

Yeah, I don't think anyone was claiming you said anything..just giving our two cents on the subject matter..

Like why would Rob think of Lynn & Alex as a real threat. The only thing that will bring down Romber is Robmer themselves..

Robs big head is going to be the only thing that bring them down.. that and the fact that Amber is whorshiping his butt... I mean come on girl get the stars out of your eyes and move on.. Of course Rob needs to win this cause I mean Amber has won money and Rob won what? Thats right he won cars for them... But she won and is the ultimate Survivor.

I didn't care for Rob in Survivor either.....

But, I'm enjoying how much respect, consideration and caring he show's for Amber.

It looks like they have a very special relationship. And it shows :!:

I cant wait to see the look on Rombers faces when frick and frack as he calls them yeilds them first and hope it causes them to get the boot!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest dk32657

I will make sure I videotape that episode for sure....and will play it over and over again, nothing will bring me greater pleasure than to see Romber eliminated. :P

nothing will bring me greater pleasure than to see Romber eliminated. :P

That is pretty sad.. :roll:

Anyway, who cares when Romber goes, they have enough money, a couple of trips and their wedding paid for. They win no matter what

I really hate to say this but the very momment Romber comes in last its going to be a non-elimination Round. What will happen is they will be somewhere once again where they get recongized and dare I say it they will either be team one or two in the following round it will be very close. That's just my opinion.

Bink_Wolf the non-elim rounds are pre-determined. It seems like your suggesting that cbs will rig things to keep romber in.

I loved Survivor All-Stars and I dont get all the hatred with romber. If I had FRIENDS manipulating me and lying to me, I would kick them to the curb, but these people are PLAYING A GAME -- one that is known to include lying.

It would be like going to one of those murder mystery weekend adventures with a group of friends and being mad that the player cast as the murderer didn't reveal him or herself.

I admire Romber for thinking outside the box when faced with tasks. They don't bicker like most of the other teams and they work together well.

I also dont get why there isnt more anger towards lynn and alex? I would think the discrimination that they have probably faced as a gay couple would make them more sensitive to others. Putting aside their random comments about the poverty they have seen, what burned me the most was when Uchena and Joyce were carrying the platters on their head and I'm not sure whether it was Alex or Lynn who made the remark, but one of them said, "they were born to carry stuff on their head." I'm sorry if Rob or Amber said something like that, a lot of people would be burning likenesses of Rob in effigey (even if Amber was the one who said it, Rob would still get tagged.) Uchenna and Joyce seem like wonderful people, people that Alex and Lynn KNOW, and still they made that comment. I dont think two professionals like U&J were born to carry platters on their head.

If Romber yields Frick and Frack I dont think it will be because they necessarily feel threatened by them, but more because getting them eliminated will remove their most vocal opponent (Alex and Lynn are always watching Romber to see what they are up to, ginning up anger towards them among the other teams etc. etc.)

Ok thats my rant -- ROMBER KICKS AZZ!!

Interesting theory there, but I don't think if I were "playing" anyone (also interpreted by me as "using" someone) to win anything, I would turn around and agree to marry them. Therefor that theory goes right out the window in my book.

I stand by a long-ago post of mine. No clue when it was or if it went poof with the malicious hack of this board. My opinion is that they work together like a well-oiled machine. Love them or hate them, they sure are great television. And I am quite sure, terrific for TAR's ratings. Don't you think that was the point to begin with? If the bantering/arguing going on in these threads during this season is comparable to CBS' ratings, it would certainly prove my point.

Rob could yield them but who really knows these things

As for the saying it's in their signatures..in every post they make, they don't type it, it appears..

We are all entitled to our opinions, everyone of us. Don't get upset at people for posting opinions opposite of yours..

Guest ranster627

To yield or be yielded ... that is the question!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the older couple did the yielding??? You never know who will get there first!

So back to topic before we get in trouble -- does everyone think tonight will be a yield night? I think they are promoting a fast forward. Do yields usually happen with FFs

I like the way you think :wink:

SO I'm not sure about FF and yields, I never pay enough attention to detail, except when I'm running out of wine...But I'm thinking that it is about time for a yield to be offered. It would certainly make for an intersting night if there is one and it is used.

Guest cappy
I would say that were due for a yield. There hasnt been a yield since the 3rd leg. I just pray that its Rob/Amber who yields Lynn/Alex.