Who Should Be The 'DWTS' Champion?

It's almost time for the Ballroom lights to fade and put our dance shoes back on the shelf. They danced their best for the judges who lifted their paddles for the last time this season for M

I voted for Donny. I think he's done an excellent job this year. Mya has also done great and Kelly has improved so much since the beginning. I hope Donny wins it.

Ditto! Donny went for it all the way, while Mya decided to play it safe. Not what I am looking for in a champion. Hope Kelly gets second place and Mya goes home at the beginning of the results/finale tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Donnie can dance, he outdanced both ladies in the freestyle, so I think he won based on dancing. Was he a popular contestant? Absolutely, but I don't think he won because of it necessarily.

I think that Mya probably had the most dancing ability but... She really messed up on her last dances trying to be funky. She also could not grab the audiance.

Donny was much more of an entertainer and he pulled it off in the final danced. Mya looked like a chicken in her last dances. She should have stuck with elegance.