Tough Love 2

Oleander

Is anyone watching this? I watched last week and two of the women were so faniliar it drove me crazy til I figured it out. One, Rocky, is from that show where mothers tried to make their kids stars. I think Danny Bonaduce was the host. And the other, Kanesha was from the show about the farmer wanting a wife (It took some googling to get that one). So out of supposed thousands of women who applied, they had to choose 2 of 8 who already were on other reality shows. Makes me wonder if any of this show is for real.

Is anyone watching this? I watched last week and two of the women were so faniliar it drove me crazy til I figured it out. One, Rocky, is from that show where mothers tried to make their kids stars. I think Danny Bonaduce was the host. And the other, Kanesha was from the show about the farmer wanting a wife (It took some googling to get that one). So out of supposed thousands of women who applied, they had to choose 2 of 8 who already were on other reality shows. Makes me wonder if any of this show is for real.

I am watching! I really liked last season so I figured I'd see if this season would be as good; I honestly don't think it is.

I watched that show with Rocky, so I recognized her right away, but I didn't know that Kanesha was also on a show; that seems a little fishy to me too. I knew this season didn't seem as real to me, and I guess that's probably the reason why. I felt like the girls last year were real and not cast to fit a certain role or something, I'll probably still watch this year but I don't think I'll be as involved as I was last year.

How disgusting did Taylor look when she came back?! OMG! When Steve told her she looked like Simba I literally spit tea all over my boyfriend. :lol:

• 4 months later...