Who Should Be Eliminated in 'DWTS' Week 9?

Three Dances . . . You're Out! Dances time three determine their fate. The coveted Disco Mirrored Ball Trophy is within their reach. One more single elimination round for Week 9. One couple has danced their last Cha Cha. Here's your chance to give your opinion so grab your paddle and vote!

Well I said Joanna because I don't want the others to go. I know Maya is the best dancer and should win but I love my Donny! Kelly has really impressed me also. Joanna is good but just don't like her.

I don't know why everyone doesn't like Joanna. I actually think she's beautiful and has really improved over the weeks. She hasn't shown any diva behavior, in fact she seems to try extremely hard every week. I think she deserves to be in the finale, at least. Donny needs to go this week.

I'm so hoping Donny's fan base (and all the Osmond relatives) voted enough to save him! Please, please!!!! It doesn't HAVE to be Joanna - they could send home Mya (I doubt it but I wouldn't care). As long as Donny and Kelly stay.