BB 12

Califcyclone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If there is no BBAD I will have to go only with what CBS shows :(...

If there is no BBAD, I'll cave and order the live feeds...and I will be very disappointed about no BBAD!

I have Sho2 and am debating whether to get the live feeds this year. I will probably cave and get them because I would miss those few really really great feeds that don't happen often but when they do WOW. That and I would feel bad leaving all the fellow LFU's to have less coverage.

not a fan of wednesday and thursday show format

i am a fan of all show starting at 8pm est

i am still debating whether i will get feeds or not

i had them for last 2 season but only really watch them in spots here n there

curious to hear what lame twist will be this year

I AM a fan of the Wednesday and Thursday show format. I think it was hard having 2 days inbetween the nominations and evictions. Plus it seems like the person who knows they are going out would rather just have it be over with as soon as possible. (I know I would if I knew for sure I was getting the boot)

I WILL definatly get the feed.

I hope we get some good twist this year!

I am not a fan of the Wed/Thurs/Sun format at all. If I remember correctly (correct me if I am wrong) from the season that they did it before they didn't change the houseguest schedule at all so on Wednesday we were all seeing everything we already knew about and a lot of the time already knew who was going to be voted out. Oh well, I guess that is the price of followin BB on Morty's!

I am not a fan of the Wed/Thurs/Sun format at all. If I remember correctly (correct me if I am wrong) from the season that they did it before they didn't change the houseguest schedule at all so on Wednesday we were all seeing everything we already knew about and a lot of the time already knew who was going to be voted out. Oh well, I guess that is the price of followin BB on Morty's!

But didn't we know that even with the other schedule? I just thought it seemed to drag on to long with 2 days in between. Especially when they knew way before who they wanted out.

But didn't we know that even with the other schedule? I just thought it seemed to drag on to long with 2 days in between. Especially when they knew way before who they wanted out.

Yeah, I suppose we did but for some reason it just felt different to me. Oh well, it is what it is, right? :)

Yeah, I suppose we did but for some reason it just felt different to me. Oh well, it is what it is, right? :)

To me it just seemed to drag on between nominations and the final vote out. I remember on All Stars that it seemed forever when Diane knew she was going to be evicted until she finally was. To much time in between with the old scedule.

:hurray: Oh boy! Lot's of good news here today! I'm sure if the ratings are high enough, BB will continue onwards.

Glad to read that Showtime's After Dark will air again this year!

Love ya' Allison! Thanks for the little peek inside to this years BB! Hmm, different backgrounds and personalities this year? Sounds scary, I can't wait! :animated_rotfl:

I hope they've gotten rid of slop. Even if they go back to PB&J, something besides the slop.

I'm just hoping for a whole new BB. Looking back at last season's BB, I realize how much I disliked it. It's really time for a face lift for BB. They need something new.

I hope they've gotten rid of slop. Even if they go back to PB&J, something besides the slop.

I'm just hoping for a whole new BB. Looking back at last season's BB, I realize how much I disliked it. It's really time for a face lift for BB. They need something new.

I would like them to go back to PB&J. This slop is gotten old.

Archived