BB 12

Califcyclone

Totally agree^. I don't like the all star format for BB. It is too long to watch any of them twice...again. Actually, I don't like the all star format for survivor, either, and I especially don't like that they bring back former winners. Dunno why, exactly, but I don't. More fun to see new faces, as you say.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i thought i put they should limit number of hg per season but i see i didnt

i have wrote about that on another board quite extensively

for me limit should be 2 one likable hg one villain

i hated season 6 having 4 hg there while other season didnt have that luxury

but when you are chilltown good numbers dont matter

since they pretty much had bb 6 crew doing their dirty work

still hoping no allstar ever again

That's a great idea, except for Ronnie being back in the house!

I'd like to see Ronnie back in the house...It'll be interesting to see what his strategy would be like now, if its the same dumb plan from before or something totally different..

I'd like to see Ronnie back in the house...It'll be interesting to see what his strategy would be like now, if its the same dumb plan from before or something totally different..

I totally agree with you! I had such high hopes for Ronnie going into BB11 because he was such a big fan of the show, those are my favorite BB HGs, but I think he was totally thrown for a loop when Jessie came back in the house; and I feel like it caused him to change his whole strategy just so Jessie would like him. I don't think he'd make the same mistakes if he played BB again.

Whoever the HGs are this season, I'm hoping for a revamped house. They changed the BB house after 5 seasons so since it's been 5 more years, the BB house needs something different than just the wallpaper.

Also, I'd LOVE the rule change that the veto winner gets to name the replacement nominee.

Ronnie played the game. That's why I respect him and want to see him back.

He made those first four weeks very interesting.

Amen! I'd much rather watch someone who over-plays the game than someone who doesn't play at all.

I do NOT want to see any players return except to host challenges. The pregame alliances were BS!!!!! I didnt like the fact that they (and us) knew them before the season.

Give me all new ppl, all new chemistry, all new BS! :)

• 3 weeks later...

My dream Allstar Cast would be

Maggie

Jun

Diane

Jen (BB8)

Dan

Kevin

Daniele (BB8) Dont like her but would like to see her play without her dad

Natalie (BB9)

Danielle (BB3 AS)

Adria - Would love to see her play alone

Eric (BB8) Want to see him play on his own

Ivette

Michelle

Keesha

Libra

Yeah i know there are more girls than guys but it is my dream cast

Whoever the HGs are this season, I'm hoping for a revamped house. They changed the BB house after 5 seasons so since it's been 5 more years, the BB house needs something different than just the wallpaper.

Also, I'd LOVE the rule change that the veto winner gets to name the replacement nominee.

yes yes yes!!! to that rule change... then people will PLAY during Comps instead of throwing it... I also think they should have 2 veto competitions..all the dumbass downtime and food comps are boring now.. let them WORK for that half a mill!

...or here is another idea for the 2 Veto Comps.. the second Veto Comp is only played if the HOH and POV winner can not agree to either leave the noms the same or to change one.. if they disagree? the first Veto is Nulled and all houseguests play in the second Veto Comp and whoever wins the second comp, their decision is final and of course if the HOH also wins the POV the first time around a second POV comp is not needed that week. It'll make for good TV.

CBS has to add another element to the game... its too predictable.. coup d'etat? they should never do that again... let these people play this game and evict each other.. we should only be watching them do so not helping them evict other houseguests..

Oh, Laura! :crybaby: The best player to never play the game.

I couldnt stand Laura at first but then I realized she wasnt just your run of the mill airhead, she KNEW the game! The only thing I wished she didnt do was make it apparent to the other houseguests that she knew the game so well, she shoulda talked her trash in the DR and then when around the house just looked confused for the rest of time like Jordan did all the time.. I hate how when some of the past HG's who have won HOH say "Imma flip this house upside down" and they dont, I believe Laura would've actually done so, she coulda done some REAL damage if she woulda won HOH!

My dream Allstar Cast would be

Maggie

Jun

Diane

Jen (BB8)

Dan

Kevin

Daniele (BB8) Dont like her but would like to see her play without her dad

Natalie (BB9)

Danielle (BB3 AS)

Adria - Would love to see her play alone

Eric (BB8) Want to see him play on his own

Ivette

Michelle

Keesha

Libra

Yeah i know there are more girls than guys but it is my dream cast

oh dear GOD in heaven not Ivette again... hell no!

and letting previous winners play again, well? it'll be interesting to see how far they'd get... runners up and winners should be evicted during the first couple of weeks... you played and WON already.. GOODBYE!!! but nice list.. Libra, Keesha, Kevin.. I'd love to see them return

I've heard from a lot of past house guests, and the buzz is there will be another All-Stars, and there is a possibility it could be this season, but that's not a sure thing, I really don't think it will be, being that they've already held casting calls...

If it's an all star season then I'd like the players to be from season 8 thru 11 only. Here are my picks:

BB8: Eric, Jen, Mike

BB9: Natalie,Alex,Amanda

BB10:Dan,Renny,Memphis

BB11:Casey,Laura,Michelle

(Just please, please no more booger, janelle or any others who were on the 1st all stars)

I really hope that IF/WHEN they do do an All Stars that it is ALL or nothing.

I hated, hated, hated, hated, hated, hated that Jesse was brought back last year.

I was not a fan of Fan vs. Fan Favorites on Survivor

But, you make it a Real All Stars and having players playing 100% from Day 1 it can be fun - I never thought I could love watching Dr. Will play like he did (Season 2) but he did it again in an All Stars. Plus there is nothing I would rather do all Summer than to type the word DICK (as in Evel) all day long.

• 3 weeks later...

All Stars would be one great summer! However, I think a MAX of 2 HGs per season should be implemented. Here is my dream cast, any mis of these HGs would be great!:

BB1: Jaime (She was interesting and smart, I wanna see her PLAY)

Josh (He was different...)

BB2: Hardy (Great competitor, he would up the game)

Monica (Do I even NEED to elaborate???)

BB3: Amy (You need a little southern bell)

Roddy (Expendable)

BB4: Robert (Got robbed in his season IMHO)

Michele (Also got robbed in S4)

BB5: Drew (Wanna see him play w/o Diane or 4H)

Adria/Natalie (Wanna see either play by themselves. NOT a twin twist pt 2 though...)

BB6: Ashlea (responsible for one great BB player, Janelle chose her for a reason...)

Eric (Gotta have a villain, right??)

BB7: Danielle (She deserves ONE more shake)

Dr. Will (I want to see him play without Boogie... He deserved to win BB7)

BB8: Danielle (See her without her dad and read below....)

Nick (Post break-up drama with Danielle! AND that he went to Jen!!)

BB9: Amanda (BUENO! Need I say more?)

Sharon (ABSOLUTELY ROBBED!!!)

BB10:Keesha (But make sure that there are NO CHIPS in the house, Still gives me that shakes to hear her eating them...)

Ollie (Why not? No one better, really...)

BB11: Laura (She is hot)

Kevin (Why not? He wasnt a horrible player...)

Some wild card players could even be Janelle (Without Kaysar), Chicken George (Hilarious), Eddy (from BB1, I'd like to see him play, he would have to play a mind game...), April, Eric (BB3 or 6...) So yeah, thats my dream cast. I also wouldnt mind to see a first two out competing against final two players. Definitely be a challenge. I dont know if I like the "Second Chance" game by itself, seems like BB is throwing them a pity party giving them a second chance, make em work for that 500k!!

Archived