Episode 6.05: Lighthouse (Jack-centric)

kayo

The title of Episode Six is "Lighthouse" and will be Jack-centric.

Source: DarkUFO

• 3 months later...

Freaky-deaky episode! Not as good as last weeks, but still very, very good.

Jack has a son named David that is a child prodigy on the piano (Just like what Daniel Faraday hoped to be, but Mommy dearest had other plans). He also played the same piece of music that Daniel played as a child. The sign outside the Conservatory said "Welcome All Candidates". hmmm...

I don't know about you but Claire FREAKED ME OUT the way she was swinging that axe ala The Shining's Jack Nicholson. I truly fear for Sayid...or should I say the temple people?

I have to say it- I absolutely LOVE Hurley. He's my hero!

Who knows how that Lighthouse got there but it did reveal a few things and give more questions as well. We do know that the wheel and mirror thingy was how the 815r's and others were being watched all their lives, but whose lighthouse is it- Jacob's? MIB's? The other "someone" who is coming to the island? Jacob wanted Jack to see in the mirror so he would know "how important he is". I can't wait to see how he figures this fact out!

I was really wanting to know who 108 was on the wheel, since Hurley was to turn it to 108 degrees. Several websites are saying it said "Wallace". Would this be MIB's name? Or the "someone" coming to the island? If he was supposed to turn it to that number was Jacob wanting them to see that person's home? (that would make me think MIB) OR was the WHOLE thing just a ploy to get Jack to see in the mirror period? It does seem that, after viewing Jack all his life, Jacob pretty much knew that Jack would fly off the handle and go all Rambo on the mirror, so I'm guessing it was a ploy.

I don't believe the "someone who is coming to the island" is the same as the one who is coming to the temple who is bad. I'm guessing that will be MIB ....or possibly Sayid? OH NO- poor Miles!

Questions I have are:

Where in the heck is Sawyer? Didn't last week's episode end with Sawyer saying, "hell, yeah!" to MIB's invitation for him to leave with him to "get off the island"?

Who is David's mom? Will it be Sarah or someone else?? (Some are theorizing it'll be Juliet but I'm hoping not.)

Two theories of mine:

After this episode, I'm almost positive I've figured out why MIB is "stuck" in Locke's form right now! It's pretty obvious now, after seeing MIB come in to the tent and be introduced as Claire's friend, that the times we saw Christian it was really MIB. Both Christian and Locke were killed off the island and BROUGHT to the island on a plane in coffins. I'm guessing that MIB can only use the forms of dead people killed away from the island whose bodies are brought there. Therefore, he's stuck in Locke's form right now- unless another body arrives. The only little dent in this theory is that Christian's body was missing, whereas Locke's body was still there. By the way, we still don't know how Christian died, do we? hmmm...

Ok, here's my wild theory that is most likely false but what if Jacob is...Aaron? That would be a big mind-blower but I just have the feeling that Aaron being the only one left in the alt-reality before the Oceanic Six returned is going to play out in some way. We shall see...

The way they did the previews for next week's episode makes me want to see it NOW!

Hmm . . .

I get that Claire has seeming gone to the dark side . . . and that Aaron still remains "special". How is the story going to segway the fact that Aaron is still "on the mainland" while Kate has returned to seek out Claire without the child?

Very good question- I guess we'll have to wait and see...