Episode 6.06: Sundown (Sayid-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.06: Title Unknown

Airdate: Winter 2010

• 10/18 - Sam: Middle Eastern, 9. Raised in America and has no accent. Typical boy: smart, eager, ready to tackle anything and watches out for his little sister. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can't stay longer. Eva: Middle Eastern, 6. Raised in America and has no accent. Shy and not as willing to plunge into new situations as her brother. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can't stay longer. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 10/11 - Habib: Middle Eastern, male, late 30s to early 40s. He's stoic but a little soft around the edges. A father and family man. Tries his best to be intimidating but can't quite pull it off. Gets in well over his head and pays the price for it. Roy: Any age, any ethnicity. He's a professional mid-level tough guy who is courteous and reserved because of the powerful interests he represents. Helps motivate a client to make his payments. Source: Lost Spoilers

• 5 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.06: Sundown

Airdate: Winter 2010

• 11/14 - L.A. Law's Sheila Kelley has been cast in a recurring role on Lost, TVGuide.com has confirmed. Kelley, 45, will play a character named Kendall in the sixth season of Lost. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 11/01 - Team Darlton is on the prowl for a female actress in her mid-30s to play. Kendall: Described as an "intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit," she is caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out. Recurring potential. Source: The Ausiello Files

• 3 months later...

Wow...WOW! I'm still digesting this episode. Sayid is evil now too? Say it aint so. What did the Fake Locke do to get him to kill Dogen and hippy guy? I'm wondering if the key is Fake Locke talking to him first -if that's what makes the "infection" take over. Dogen did tell him to plunge the knife into Fake Locke BEFORE he talks to him or else it would be too late. hmm. And I'm still wondering if Dogen will really be dead since he was drowned in the special water?

I have to think about this episode a bit more-and maybe watch it one more time-before posting anymore! A very dark episode!

Oh, and one more thing. Did anyone else besides me want to slap Kate upside the head?

I just thought of something else...

"I make really good eggs." LOL, Keamy makes his cameo return!

Yeah, that was definitely a good episode.

And I was thinking the same thing about the 2 guys Sayid killed and conveniently left in the special water. Could be that that's the only thing that saved them from the smoke monster.