• Jeff
    • Kim
    • Willard
    • Angie
    • James
    • Ibrehem

Celebs agree Wanda should be back!

15_1_127.gif

Justin said, "Hopefully we'll both perform in the next superbowl".

15_1_144.gif

When JLO heard Wanda sing she said, "wow i would love to live on her block".

15_1_145.gif

Madonna jealously said, "she's lip singing :roll: ".

15_1_120.gif

Jacko said, "I would love for her and her class to come to my neverland ranch".

15_1_116.gif

Jessica said, "Wow she is like so talented!"

15_2_3.gif

Elton John said, "I would love to perform with her".

15_2_1v.gif

Britney said, "Im a slave for her talent".

GO WANDA!!!!

Guest cappy
Wanda was a little different...ok maybe a lot different...they definetly need to bring her back! She may be the next Lil, Kim J, Tina, Kathy, Scout. Who knows!  :P

I dont think that Tina and Kathy were eccentric like Wanda.

My vote would be "none of the above". Once you're gone than you should stay gone. The season they brought back the outcasts was the worst. I know this is just hypothetical about bringing an outcast back, but I still say none of them.

My vote would be "none of the above". Once Gone - unless you are Angie :D She never should have been voted off. However, I have learned to live with it and moved forward. They should not be able to come back :!:

I agree that no one should come back. But since it was hypothetical I chose Jonathan. Hey, he was cute, OK? We could've done without Caryn, you know? I was actually surprised Coby picked her over Jonathan anyway! :wink:

On the other hand, I'm glad for everyone involved that Wanda's stay was as short as it was. God love the woman, but man. This was not a troop of Boy Scouts that sing songs around camp. Wanda is just a really big kid in an grown woman's body. I admire her spirit though, I must say. :D Either she's on heavy doses of anti-depressants or doesn't need them in the slightest! Natural highness. What a deal!

I was going to say Wanda ..... but I guess it would be unkind to see her come back for one week and then get booted again.

So ..... I'll pick Angie .... (if they give her other clothes to wear) she was really competive and might have a chance to get Immunity and last a 2nd week.

I agree with a couple of posters tho..... don't think they should have anyone come back to the island. (Save that kind of thing for BB 8) )

I really liked Angie, she was different. Do you really think they will bring anyone back this year though. They have done it before but not everytime. I do really like it when they bring them back anyways. They were voted off, they lost, they shouldn't get a 2nd chance.

Guest Anonymous

I don't think so -- unless they have another double eviction. Maybe they'll get rid of both BJ and Steph and pu Angie on the Koror tribe lol

I really liked Angie' date=' she was different. Do you really think they will bring anyone back this year though. They have done it before but not everytime. I do really like it when they bring them back anyways. They were voted off, they lost, they shouldn't get a 2nd chance.

I either read or was told by someone that Mr Jeff Probst doesn't like the thought of raising the dead to return to the game so I highly doubt it will ever happen again.

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.