Zombieland

King123

Yah, no nudity except for one scene with a zombie stripper.

The movie is fricken hilarious! I didn't stop laughing. It's so good! I totally recommend it to everyone. IMO, the Bill Muray scenes are classic *don't want to ruin anything*!!

So Bill Murray must be the extended cameo performance! Our local movie critic mentioned that the extended cameo was worth the price of the ticket alone but he wouldn't say who it was.

Ok.. I have seen the movie now..

KING123'S Offical Rating...A

I laughed None-stop.. It was halarious..

Bill Murray does a cameo that may be the funniest thing he has ever done.. Ever..

As for the Language, It can kinda get bad at times.. But hey, Zombies are chasing them..

As for nudity.. The very opening scense, it shows a stripper-Zombie running in slow motion... She isnt fully naked though.. she does have bottoms, but no top... She has her nipples covered though (Kinda like Janet Jackson at superbowl)... so her entire boob, except the nipples show...

AFTER THAT SCENE.. there is absolutly no nudity at all.. not even close to it.. so if your bringing your kid, maybe just have him not watch the opening scene?

I saw this last night having no idea what it was about and never even really hearing about it - yea where have i been?

anyway, i LOVED it. it was kinda short though - or maybe that since i enjoyed it so much, time went by faster?

but yeah i can second what was said, brief nudity and nothing to worry about. however there is LOTS of gore, like blood spewing everywhere and nastiness. but overall it kinda is a comedy so it's unlike any movie ive ever seen before. i really liked it.

It is gorey.. but I found comedy in everything.. ha

Def. a new type of movie..you cant compare it to anything, cause its groundbreaking..

Woody Harrison said he never wanted to have a sequel to one of his movies before.. untill Zombieland..

Rule 18: Limber Up: When either fighting a zombie or running from zombies its not a great time to be pulling a muscle or throwing your back out. So limbering up is kind of a must. Stretch it out a little.. it may save your life.

Ok.. I have seen the movie now..

KING123'S Offical Rating...A

I laughed None-stop.. It was halarious..

Bill Murray does a cameo that may be the funniest thing he has ever done.. Ever..

As for the Language, It can kinda get bad at times.. But hey, Zombies are chasing them..

As for nudity.. The very opening scense, it shows a stripper-Zombie running in slow motion... She isnt fully naked though.. she does have bottoms, but no top... She has her nipples covered though (Kinda like Janet Jackson at superbowl)... so her entire boob, except the nipples show...

AFTER THAT SCENE.. there is absolutly no nudity at all.. not even close to it.. so if your bringing your kid, maybe just have him not watch the opening scene?

Thanks a lot for letting me know...:)