Sign in to follow this  
thequeenjoni

The Good Wife

I've been watching it and like the show. There are several new shows I like this year and this is one of them.

Besides, if Chris Noth is in it, I'm watching it!!! rofl

I've been watching it and like the show. There are several new shows I like this year and this is one of them.

Besides, if Chris Noth is in it, I'm watching it!!! rofl

Chris is one of my fave!!!

Good show.

Really good pilot. I haven't seen the second show but I think I am really going to like this one.

(I will catch up on a lot of my shows this weekend)

Watched the second one and didn't think it was as good. Still keeping it on my DVR list.

I heard this show was excellent, I wish I would have seen the first two episodes. :(

Its good....you can watch it on demand if you have comcast or on the cbs.com site

Its good....you can watch it on demand if you have comcast or on the cbs.com site

Thanks! I didn't even think to look for it on demand. :drunk: I watched it earlier and I thought it was really good, I'm definitely going to keep watching.

I like it too - almost forgot it last week - missed a few minutes but got most of it.

Heard he just got engaged!! Love him.

^^^^ :animated_rotfl:

I wonder if Jason got her the twist tie because of the plastic around it ? Maybe he thought she'd eventually shower again and didnt want her finger to turn green

At first I thought that Julianne Margolies looked and acted like she was on drugs or something- no affect- same face all the time, monotone. From the last episode I realized that her performance is because her character is still traumatized by her husband's dalliances. The scenes from her past show her to be vibrant, happy, connected. so now maybe I'll like the show better.

I watched again last night and I will watch it rather than Leno anytime. JMO!!!

Anything better than Leno

Maybe i missed something but, what WAS the point of "retiring" from the Tonight show, only to go to ANOTHER 5 day a week show ?

I think it was because NBC did not want him to sign with another network and give the TONIGHT show more competion

Maybe they had already committed by contract to Conan taking over so they created a new show for Leno. Or... maybe they just wanted to save a lot of money since producing Leno is so much cheaper than producing a one hour drama. I just read that NBC cancelled Southland because it was too violent for 9pm where they had to move it to make room for Leno. I think they shot themselves in the foot and will end up losing more money than they saved and Leno will go bust at 10pm. I'm sticking with The Good Wife.

That was my understanding.. was leaving even Leno's idea.. or it was and he changed his mind, but NBC had already given the job to conan so they did this for Leno so he didn't go elsewhere