Sign in to follow this  
CarolinaGirl

White Collar on USA

Do yall have any interest in this? I think it looks fun, kind of like a traditional procedural with a glamorous twist.. It premieres at the end of october

I actually like it - its on as we speak

Last nights is on tonight at 1100 EST will try it again

I watched the DVD this afternoon and it is ok but I can take it or leave it

which one did you watch ?

i think t was the 2nd one before i decided i liked it

It's easy watching television. Which I really like in small, good doses. You kow, the bad guy always gets caught, the good lookjing guy always gets the good looking girl. I can watch it without having to think too much.

The acting and writing is pretty good and I can listeb it at work without actually having to watch it.

which one did you watch ?

i think t was the 2nd one before i decided i liked it

It was the rerun of last Fridays

Now I will watch it it there is nothing else on but the show is OK but not one of my favorites

Tiffani Thiessen? I agree, she's fantastic! I'm so glad shes back on TV! I think the most intriguing part of the show right now is Kate...anyone else think she might be playing Neal?

Wow i cant believe how they left things after the finale! Did y'all watch?? SO glad its coming back the 19th so we don't have to wait long!

We don't know that yet! He could be protecting Neil or something.. I don't think he's actually bad.. I guess we'll have to wait and see though! Only a little over a month!

I have tried watching 3 times and some how just cannot get this one

Really? How many episodes did you watch? If you get to the finale i promise you won't regret it, it was CRAZY! I'm so glad it comes back in less than 2 weeks...

I have tried watching 3 times and some how just cannot get this one

I know what you mean. With really well scripted and acted shows like Burn Notice, Psyche and Monk, I was a little disappointed with this series. It's not something I can watch intensely. For example, the conman "secrets" may be as reliable as Burn Notice's spy tactics, but they come off as less reliable. However, it's very good for the casual viewer. Tiffani Thiessen does a really good job portraying the wife, but you have to get past the horrible Saved by the Bell/ 90210 memories.

This is a show I can listen to while at work without having to actually watch the action.

l1zz1e - Did you watch the premiere?? I don't want to spoil but i'm SO glad they resolved the cliffhanger.. AND i totally called it. Great start to the second half of the season in general too...

I did, and I'm glad they went that direction, though it is tied up 'too' neat, lol. They seem to be expanding El's role too.

Yeah agreed but i think something is still up.. i'm not convinced the twists are over.. Some of my friends still dont believe that peter is "good" but i don't know about that either..

Did you watch on tuesday? Another great episode, i'm gonna be really sad when this season ends...

ummmmmmmmmm, I don't remember if I watched tuesday's episode, lol. no matter, it'll replay several times.

yep, caught it over the weekend

not sure if I'm gonna stay up for tonight's show or not.