White Collar on USA

CarolinaGirl

• 1 month later...

It's easy watching television. Which I really like in small, good doses. You kow, the bad guy always gets caught, the good lookjing guy always gets the good looking girl. I can watch it without having to think too much.

The acting and writing is pretty good and I can listeb it at work without actually having to watch it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have tried watching 3 times and some how just cannot get this one

I know what you mean. With really well scripted and acted shows like Burn Notice, Psyche and Monk, I was a little disappointed with this series. It's not something I can watch intensely. For example, the conman "secrets" may be as reliable as Burn Notice's spy tactics, but they come off as less reliable. However, it's very good for the casual viewer. Tiffani Thiessen does a really good job portraying the wife, but you have to get past the horrible Saved by the Bell/ 90210 memories.

This is a show I can listen to while at work without having to actually watch the action.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah agreed but i think something is still up.. i'm not convinced the twists are over.. Some of my friends still dont believe that peter is "good" but i don't know about that either..

Did you watch on tuesday? Another great episode, i'm gonna be really sad when this season ends...