Season 1 - Episode 1.21 - Sunday in the Park With George

Guest ranster627

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

OMG --- Zach ... kidnapped again ... daddy on the lam ... Morty ... Susan ... Mike ... Bree ... Rex ....

John and Gabrielle and Carlos ...

Lynette in the maid suit ...

I am soooooooooo out of breath!!!! I can barely speak!

Guest Anonymous

:rofl It was a busy episode, wasn't it?

Tom and Lynette were hilarious. Nice panties, Tom!

Glad to see some questions being answered.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, JOHN!!! He wears FAR too many clothes for my liking. :wink:

But not Paul. Paul is SO creepy. Nice dad, drug your son.

Guest XandraSkye

I love being right. This is what I posted on 4/11.

I had another thought too, what if Andrea/Mary Alice stole the baby (Dana) from the hospital.  She was a nurse.  Maybe she couldn't have kids and she was heartsick over that that she stole Dana/Zach and told the real mother (who was maybe a drug addict or a prositute or something, somone who Andrea/Mary Alice didn't think deserved a child) that the baby died.  Then the real mother finds out and comes back and tries to take the baby back.  So, that's when she ends up getting killed.  Cuz not only would she of taken the child away but she also would of sent Andrea/Mary Alice to jail.  The only hole in this story is that people she worked with knew about the child.  Unless she said the mother gave it up for adoption or something.

And since we found out last night that Deirdre (the woman that Mike was searching for and we now know is the person in that toy chest) was a drug addict it all makes sense now. So, I'm sure it will come out eventually that Zach (aka Dana) is the biological child of Deirdre and I have a feeling Paul is the main character to get killed and Zach will probaby go live with his grandfather. That's my next prediction.

Ok, big question....how did Susan know that woman? The one who told her the truth about Mike? Was it something we saw in an earlier episode??

Guest XandraSkye
That's right, I remember know. It was such a short scene that I had forgotten about it.

Guest XandraSkye

logo.gif

watercooler.gif

Desperate Housewives

How much do we love, love, love Felicia Huber (Harriet Sansom Harris)? Her long awaited showdown with Paul "the murderer" Young was the highlight of the night. "I am not my sister, Paul

Guest ranster627

You know, I have thought that quite often about Susan ... not to be mistaken, I love her to death, but I do think she is very immature, and sometimes wonder who is raising who in that family!

Funny Quote from the show......

''I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to be standing on your mother's grave when it hits.''

GABRIELLE (EVA LONGORIA), to husband Carlos (RICARDO ANTONIO CHAVIRA), AFTER HE CONVINCES HER THAT HIS MOTHER IS TO BLAME FOR HER PREGNANCY, ON DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name