Post-Season Interviews, Videos, Pictures

laladoopiedu

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought Dani was selfish on the show, so that doesn't surprise me a bit.

Me too. A spoiled little princess who stomps her feet and tries to make you feel like crap when she doesn't get away. Very good at manipulating/guilt tripping as well. I have a victim...woops, I mean "sister" like that. I can't that fake BS.

Damn Queen, your are up late tonite.

Yea, like I got room (or a life) to talk.

I really enjoy Yanna ansewering my comments 'cause it's like she knows Dick, she has met Dick, I don't know Dick, I never met Dick, but I know someone who knows Dick, therefor I know someone who knows Dick, therefor I feel closer to Dick which makes me feel like a Dick. If any of this makes any sense then you have had as much to drink as I have had tonite.

Yes, I'm up late most nights - insomnia's a b*tch

I went down not long after this post last night - was a LOOOOOONG day

and scary enough, I understood what you said in your Dick paragraph - and I dont drink !! :animated_rotfl:

Me too. A spoiled little princess who stomps her feet and tries to make you feel like crap when she doesn't get her way. Very good at manipulating/guilt tripping as well. I have a victim...woops, I mean "sister" like that. I can't that fake BS.

The one thing about her season that always sticks out is when she threw the chalkboard down when she lost the F3 competition with her father and Zach. I will always remember that about her. And she sure does like to get her own way!

• 4 weeks later...

They were all there... You should ask Ronnie for some pictures and I think Casey has a few too... Post in his thread...

This should bring back some memories... Some not so pleasent I am sure...

8518_103179569694131_100000062659665_904

Can anyone confirm if Michele is still with her husband? This is a message from her today:

"Michele Noonan Roomate shopping....using my spidey sense to avoid wierdos!"

Did she leave her husband?

Yes, she is getting divorced. It is confirmed.

They split right after BB ended.

Very recently... Beautiful lady, and her hubby must be crying bout now...

I am suprised that no one picked up on the fact that the picture with all the people in it, like Busto April had Maggie too... First time I've seen one of her since the show...

All I can say about this picture is, who knew??? Can you guess which past house guest this is??? It took me a while...

9031_155254674285_92077624285_25293.jpg

She looks gorgeous, but it barely looks like her. I think the Michele I saw on the feeds was far more beautiful than the Michele in that picture. She's gorgeous from the inside out. :wub:

I never thought Michele looked like a "brain." I've always thought she was a beautiful girl and was shocked to hear she had been bullied. Maybe kids were jealous she was beautiful AND smart? And I agree, she's beautiful inside as well as out. I hope she has much success in whatever it is that she's pursuing. I wonder if she's still working at the lab seeing as how she moved to Hollywood, or if she's going after something different in life?

Very recently... Beautiful lady, and her hubby must be crying bout now...

I am suprised that no one picked up on the fact that the picture with all the people in it, like Busto April had Maggie too... First time I've seen one of her since the show...

I noticed Maggie and was shocked! But all I saw was her face and couldn't find one with a full body shot. People are saying she gained all this weight, but from the look of her face, she hasn't.

I think Michele is just gorgeous, either done up like this beautiful picture or just walking around the BB house. And I agree, she's pretty from the inside, as well.

I hope she's doing well.

Archived