Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GO TO stickam.com join it its free you have to pick a channel but it doesnt matter which one you choose then come back here and I will have the address for the chat here for you then

I'm waiting too!

Jessie -- Jordan

Lydia -- Jordan

Rusell -- Natalie

Jeff -- Jordan

Michelle -- Jordan

Kevin -- Natalie

and with 11 million votes, America voted for Jordan. Jordan wins 5-2!

I'm stunned Jessie voted for Jordan. Was he that hurt about the age lie, or was he basing it all on comps? Was Natalie shocked at that vote?

When Jesse told Michele he would have voted for HER over the brat, I was shocked...........when he actually DID vote for Jordan, I almost fell off my chair..............who'd have EVER thought Jordan would have Jesse & Lydia to thank for winning BB!!!!! WHAT an ending :animated_rotfl:

First off, Congratulations to Jordan. She won, and congrats. I wish Kevin had made it to final 2. But that's the way of the game. To be honest, I do feel Natalie played more of a strategic game and did more strategy than Jordan, but Jordan also played a competitive game and won when she had to and in the final 2 competitions. Congrats to her.

I didn't like the finale format this year in that the audience applause could be heard during the Jury questioning, and this possibly swayed the Jurors thinking and voting. I honestly didn't think that was fair to Natalie. Before, they couldn't hear the audience applause and possibly didn't hear how people thought, which didn't sway the vote. I think that needs to be changed.

And the final competition when Kevin was competing against Jordan, also the applause supporting Jordan could be heard which let Kevin know how much they wanted Jordan to win, also could be distracting to Kevin. So again, I felt that was not fair to Kevin. So I also feel that needs to be changed.

And again, I love and respect Julie Chen, but I was very disappointed that Julie Chen didn't even mention Natalie's name winning Second place after they were out of the House. I support Jordan and Jeff. And their names were mentioned, but not Natalie which was not very respectful to her.

I've seen all the Seasons of Big Brother, so these are my views. Congratulations. Peace. :)

But I do want to repeat Congratulations to Jordan. She wasn't on the side I wanted to win Big Brother, but Congratulations to her.

I didn't like the finale format this year in that the audience applause could be heard during the Jury questioning, and this possibly swayed the Jurors thinking and voting. I honestly didn't think that was fair to Natalie. Before, they couldn't hear the audience applause and possibly didn't hear how people thought, which didn't sway the vote. I think that needs to be changed.

And the final competition when Kevin was competing against Jordan, also the applause supporting Jordan could be heard which let Kevin know how much they wanted Jordan to win, also could be distracting to Kevin. So again, I felt that was not fair to Kevin. So I also feel that needs to be changed.

And again, I love and respect Julie Chen, but I was very disappointed that Julie Chen didn't even mention Natalie's name winning Second place after they were out of the House. I support Jordan and Jeff. And their names were mentioned, but not Natalie which was not very respectful to her.

I think you've got some really valid points here, and I'd kind of be surprised if they did it this way again. I mean, isn't the whole point of them being sequestered to allow them not to be distracted from the "behind the scenes" information and opinion?

I agree with your second point (if the applause could, in fact, be heard in the house...I don't know enough to know that for sure!). It could be distracting for either of the players or it could give the winner a clue about who would be the better choice to take to the end. I mean, if Kevin could hear that, I'm sure he would have thought twice about taking the person who had garnered that much applause if he had won. I seem to remember some discussion on another thread, though, that indicated that the house folks couldn't hear the audience stuff, even when Julie's talking. I don't know.

I didn't even notice that she didn't mention Natalie...I agree that should have happened. Maybe because they were running out of time and squeezed in one more commercial when they were walking out of the house? Maybe she said it then? Or maybe poor Julie has pregnancy brain! She's done much better this season than I could have done when I was pregnant...I forgot EVERYTHING!

But I did think it was exciting to have 3 players start the night...I kind of liked that, and if they could address those issues, I would definitely like to see that again!

Archived