Monday, September 14th

OmegaBetaZeta

Well let me get in just one more rant. I also have not been wtchin the AD and tuned in tonight and All Natalie can do is put Kevin down, on his choice of clothes, his pool game, she keeps callin his a loser, then she won't give him his hoody, I would slap that beotch silly if she did not give me back my Hoody, she is just soooo negitive, nothin that comes out of her mouth has anything positive about it.

kevin should just tell natalie, you know what, I am going to win a ton of money keep the disgusting, smelly hoodie, I'll buy 100 later with my winnings!

I have to root for kevin last comp since he is not brining Gnat

Lost of tension between LIE and Kev last nite on BBAD. She was being a bitch about the hoodie and lot's of other stuff. Telling Kev (threatening really) he won't get her jury vote, and she'll turn the jury against him too. She's a real piece of work.

Lost of tension between LIE and Kev last nite on BBAD. She was being a bitch about the hoodie and lot's of other stuff. Telling Kev (threatening really) he won't get her jury vote, and she'll turn the jury against him too. She's a real piece of work.

Doesn't he realize, that if he sends Jordo to the JH she'll vote for Gnat... So it's a vote he won't get no matter what!!!

Doesn't he realize, that if he sends Jordo to the JH she'll vote for Gnat... So it's a vote he won't get no matter what!!!

I actually think he hates her (and should) but it just staying cool till it's over. But, we shall see, hmmmmm.......

As long as Kevin thinks Nat can beat him in F2, he will likely take Jordan. Guess it'll think into Jordan's thick skull when she watches feeds back. Jordan is a sweet, fine person. I admire her for her strength and tenacity. If any of you guys heard some of her talk last night about her parents on again, off again divorce, it is amazing Jordan remained a basically happy, upbeat person. No wonder Jordan's sister "get's mean when she's drunk." (One of my favorite Jordanisms from BB11).

BTW, Shipp I watched Ross Matthews last night and Keesha from BB10 was on and I could not remember her at all!!! But I'll never forget Jordan. You know, Shipp, if we had had children I'm sure we'd have a daughter like Jordan, only with a Chicago accent, cause I'd be living' up there!!!! LOL!!!!

As long as Kevin thinks Nat can beat him in F2, he will likely take Jordan. Guess it'll think into Jordan's thick skull when she watches feeds back. Jordan is a sweet, fine person. I admire her for her strength and tenacity. If any of you guys heard some of her talk last night about her parents on again, off again divorce, it is amazing Jordan remained a basically happy, upbeat person. No wonder Jordan's sister "get's mean when she's drunk." (One of my favorite Jordanisms from BB11).

BTW, Shipp I watched Ross Matthews last night and Keesha from BB10 was on and I could not remember her at all!!! But I'll never forget Jordan. You know, Shipp, if we had had children I'm sure we'd have a daughter like Jordan, only with a Chicago accent, cause I'd be living' up there!!!! LOL!!!!

Or a son like Kevin, with a Ross Matthews "accent", tee hee. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". thank you Jerry Seinfeld.

I think Brad and Angelina have adoped all those, Shipp!!! If we did adopt a kid, I just want one already house broken, OK???????? When my mom and dad were young and had their first kid, mom asked dad to change the baby's diaper...Dad said, "Honey I don't know how to change diapers..." And my mom, in her best Edith Bunker-ese replied, "Oh...OK..." LOL.

I think Brad and Angelina have adoped all those, Shipp!!! If we did adopt a kid, I just want one already house broken, OK???????? When my mom and dad were young and had their first kid, mom asked dad to change the baby's diaper...Dad said, "Honey I don't know how to change diapers..." And my mom, in her best Edith Bunker-ese replied, "Oh...OK..." LOL.

We'll just get a litter box, cause I ain't changing diapers either. "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies." Butterfly, Gone With The Wind.

Archived