MTV VMAs

ElleNaturelle

I didn't know there was a thread for this, otherwise I would have posted during the show last night.

Kanye likes people to talk about him anyways, so I'm sure he's enjoying this.

I loved it when Taylor won and she was sooo shocked! Then my jaw dropped when I saw him do that to her. And had tears in my eyes when Beyonce brought Taylor out at the end of the night.

I really enjoyed Lady Gaga's performance. That was one of the biggest reasons I tuned in, b/c she said it was going to be big and out there. That will definitely go down as one of the best performances ever on the VMAs. The look she gave at the end when she was hanging.. Chilling! I just loved her vocals. Love hearing the harmony!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually missed the show, but dang if Kayne hasn't been the talk of the town! I saw a picture this week of the Atlanta floods with a picture of Kayne photoshopped over it saying "Atlanta, I'll let you get back to raining soon, but I just wanted to say that New Orleans had the best flood of all time!" :animated_rotfl:

I'd love to see Lady Gaga's performance, anyone know if there's a clip of it on You Tube?

I actually missed the show, but dang if Kayne hasn't been the talk of the town! I saw a picture this week of the Atlanta floods with a picture of Kayne photoshopped over it saying "Atlanta, I'll let you get back to raining soon, but I just wanted to say that New Orleans had the best flood of all time!" :animated_rotfl:

I'd love to see Lady Gaga's performance, anyone know if there's a clip of it on You Tube?

Here's the link, but be quick . . . it might not be up for long.

Lady Gaga - VMA Awards