Season 1 - Episode 1.19: Live Alone and Like It 4/18

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Episode 1.19: Live Alone and Like It

Airdate: April 18, 2005

• 04/05 - Lynette discovers that no good deed goes unpunished when she momentarily befriends mean Mrs. McCluskey (guest star Kathryn Joosten), and Susan, still reeling from her breakup with Mike, is mortified when her mom (guest star Lesley Ann Warren) - also now single -- decides to jump start both their love lives. Source: ABC

[*]02/13 - One of the housewives meets the parent she never knew. It seems that he/she was not the best parental figure when this lady was born and that her other parent decided to keep him/her away from her daughter. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XandraSkye

In case you missed last night's episode here is the recap from 'The Watercooler' on TVGuide.com:

Desperate Housewives

Last week there was an unidentified corpse in the toy chest. Well, several clever Watercooler readers e-mailed in

Guest ranster627

Thanks for this "vague synopsis" ms. X. It has kept me in the loop because I taped it but may not get to actually watch it until next week ...

I appreciated it and love the way you write, just like the DH writers, I felt I was watching it!!! :D

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name