Finale Predictions

OmegaBetaZeta

Final HOH  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the final HOH?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
  2. 2. If Jordan wins the final HOH, whom will she take to final 2?

• Kevin
    • Natalie
  3. 3. If Kevin wins the final HOH, whom will he take to final 2?

• Jordan
    • Natalie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin and Jordan with Kevin winning the 500K and Jordan 50K. Natalie zilch and goodbye and please just don't talk while on the jury.

I think it's going to be a 3-3 tie between Kevin and Jordo with Jordo winning because of AV. Kevin bitching about Chima getting kicked out and losing 500K for him!!!

I think it's going to be a 3-3 tie between Kevin and Jordo with Jordo winning because of AV. Kevin bitching about Chima getting kicked out and losing 500K for him!!!

Yep Joran will beat Kevin :animated_rotfl: That will be hilarious and we need to get some crow pictures ready if Jordan wins. :animated_rotfl:

You know if Kevin or Gnat lose a tie because of AV, they are going to blame America for stealing the 500K from them! I hope Julie would point out that it's not America's fault, it's Chima's fault. If she were in the jury house they would have won.

You know if Kevin or Gnat lose a tie because of AV, they are going to blame America for stealing the 500K from them! I hope Julie would point out that it's not America's fault, it's Chima's fault. If she were in the jury house they would have won.

I would LMAO seeing their expressions :animated_rotfl:

Very good point. Someone should prep Julie with this.

i think kevin should win best player of the season / natalie made a lot of dumb mistakes down the stretch

if jordan wins hoh she would be a fool to take kevin

if kevin wins final hoh he should take natalie he would be a fool to take jordan . who with just using a bit of commonsense jordan clearly has three votes guaranteed

so both should take natalie and both imo would win and probably should

who do i think will win final hoh jordan . for whatever reason the light bulb in her mind goes off and wins when i dont think she will win. this last "crap shoot " i think suits her line of thinking more

For as much as I would love Kevin to win the final HOH, I just have this feeling Jordan will win it. I hope Kevin does some scheming today and tomorrow to make Jordan favor him over Natalie so she will take him to F2. I think Kevin doesn't want to make the decision on who to take, so he may throw it and leave the pressure up to Jordan.

Sure seems that Kevin will take Jordan if he wins. Let Natalie think Kevin is taking her with him, then dump Natalie and take Jordan - that would be great!

I think Kevin will win HOH, but I wish Jordan would win it to guarantee her spot in the final 2.

I think Kevin will win the whole thing against either Nat or Jordan because he won more comps and that will sway the jury in his direction. (Jesse, Jeff and Russ all put comp winning above particular game play). But if Jordan wins the final hoh it might help her.

I think Jordan should take Gnat because that's her best chance of winning (see above) but it makes me sick to think of Gnat getting the second place money.

i think kevin should win best player of the season / natalie made a lot of dumb mistakes down the stretch

if jordan wins hoh she would be a fool to take kevin

if kevin wins final hoh he should take natalie he would be a fool to take jordan . who with just using a bit of commonsense jordan clearly has three votes guaranteed

so both should take natalie and both imo would win and probably should

who do i think will win final hoh jordan . for whatever reason the light bulb in her mind goes off and wins when i dont think she will win. this last "crap shoot " i think suits her line of thinking more

Archived