Yana, Elle, Evel Dick and Mad Marty FILE IN 1st POST!

MadMarty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to let my husband listen to this one... Georgia is playing football, and the only thing that trumps that is someone having to go to the hospital, anything short of that, you'd better leave him alone LOL...

I used it, and have been quit for 23 months as of the 22nd of this month!!!

Yana, I again will give you huge props for quitting, cause it ain't easy, I smoked for more than 40 some yrs, been smoke free 10 yrs this dec, so rock on girl!!!!!

I just got home from work and I don't think I can stand to watch the After Dark, it annoys me when Jordan who I love and want to win keeps prattling on with tooo much information and everything she thinks is soooo far off, so I am not gonna watch, just sayin

That was a great interview! Thanks MadMarty and Yana for putting that together. Also thanks to Elle and Morty for adding good commentary.

Elle, I am truly envious of you, because not only did you get to speak to Morty, but also you got to speak to ED, which imo is one of the better player from any seasons of BB I've seen. Also, the fact that you got to talk to the oh so lovely celebrity interviewer Yana makes you a celebrity in your own right.

I really like ED now because he tells it like it is and gives ups really good insight into what really goes on in the BB house. Can't wait for the ED chat on Monday!

Thanks again to Yana and MMarty for making it happen, and MMarty for convincing his station to let him take over for 2 hours to talk about big brother

We will do what we can Marty... Jordan doesn't have internet, so it's sort of hard to get in contact with her... I would have to go through Michelle... She's the only one I have a true myspace, facebook, or e-mail for... The ones for Jeff I have are all fan pages...

We will do what we can Marty... Jordan doesn't have internet, so it's sort of hard to get in contact with her... I would have to go through Michelle... She's the only one I have a true myspace, facebook, or e-mail for... The ones for Jeff I have are all fan pages...

Hopefully after BB, Jordan will be able to get the internet at home! That would be awesome to have Jeff and Jordan on.

Could you give me Michele's myspace or facebook please.

Archived