Yana, Elle, Evel Dick and Mad Marty FILE IN 1st POST!

MadMarty

I'm eagerly awaiting the post MadMarty. (My son's Birthday party was today so, I couldn't listen live. :( ) Sounds like it was a success though with the station manager giving you call. Congrats!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
File is in the 1st post.. It's a biggie, just over 2 hours of audio. I suggest right clicking the link, doing a save target as and downloading the whole file.

You remember Charlie Brown's teacher... (That's how I read that... :lol: )

----------------------------------

Took my chances and went to post #1, clicked... clicked on open and it says 15 minutes to load. Hope it works. :D

Wah wah wah waaaaah Wah wah wah

It's the IT geek in me coming out...

My hubby an IT geek too... so 2 languages spoke in this house. The kids and hubby speak 2, I speak 1. :lol:

My hubby an IT geek too... so 2 languages spoke in this house. The kids and hubby speak 2, I speak 1. :lol:

Yep, I know that feeling... I love it when the kid comes home to scrounge for computer parts!

It's all good MM, we don't judge here... (ahh, who am I kidding, LOL)

Your first pick up line could be, "Would you mind if I pushed in your stool?"

OMG, lol, I'm gonna go ahead and stop now...

Or I could turn it over and have room for you, me and two of our friends!!!

Or I could turn it over and have room for you, me and two of our friends!!!

I know where you're going with that, and I like your thinking!!! Seems we would need to do some traveling though, to Georgia, and C - EH -N - EH -D - EH, LOL...

Friends fly free, right???

I know where you're going with that, and I like your thinking!!! Seems we would need to do some traveling though, to Georgia, and C - EH -N - EH -D - EH, LOL...

I better clarify for those who may be confused.. Canada, not Cincinatti (sp?) :P

ETA: I'm beyond cold right now. Fly me somewhere warm!!

Hats off to you. I know that I couldn't handle it. I'd be waaaay too critical of myself.

Ok Reaper.. this bedroom I'm in, what does it look like? Is it a pretty room I hope?

What's your favorite color??? (I will paint for you and hang a ton of "Twilight" posters/pictures) Oh, and there would be plenty of S & M toys to play with!!! :devilish:

BTW: Thanks for the shout-out!!! I haven't heard it yet, so' I'm curious as to how it came up, lol... Cuz, ZuZu, said I got a shout out AND MORE... *Nervous on the AND MORE part, lol*

ETA: I'm only at 57% downloaded, DAMN HUGHESNET!!!

I say next year, I hijack the station TV truck and we head to the BB house and start having fun with the HGs!!!

I'm down!!! I'd spend a night in jail for that, LOL... I know the perfect spot that we could toss things over the green fence, and we wouldn't even be on the lot, we'd be outside, hehehe...

Ok, I think we may have a serious BB problem, hahaha...

Archived