Yana, Elle, Evel Dick and Mad Marty FILE IN 1st POST!

MadMarty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was terrific, Thanks for going to the trouble of putting it together. It was very in-depth and ED is a lot more interesting to me after listening to him talk about a bunch of stuff. Just great. People on this forum should make it a point to listen to these interviews. A great opportunity to learn more about the inside of BB. You asked great questions.

ED-Yana-Morty-MadMarty-Elle - Kudos for taking time from your busy lives to do this for us.

Love the show, talked about a lot of stuff, I never did think ED was serious on the rape thing but glad you got to ask it, maybe it will be put to rest.

Been meaning to ask,. Elle? is it Ellie? or Elle, like Elle magazine??

MadMarty nick named me Ellie because I didn't want to use my first name. For what it's worth, Elle is the latter part of it though.

Heck, I'll answer to anything.

you have my curiostiy up now, I love the name elle, but when he kept calling you ellie, I was wondering if I had it wrong all these yrs,lol

I have always thought she meant it to sound like the french version of all natural... ;)...

For those that missed it, or would just like to hear it again, MMarty is going to head home to take a nap, and then he's going to upload the show and post it here...

Very soon we hope to have Casey on the show too!!! If we do we will hold another contest, so please stick around after the season if you would like the chance to talk with Casey!!!

It's two fold. Elle is the latter part of my first name and it does mean girl in french. My whole name is supposed to represent that I am who I am.. I'm naturally me.

Anyhow... I look forward to hearing the show again and for the Casey contest. I won't enter that one though to give others a chance to call in. I'm willing to help others win though ;) Just hit me up with your best F2 deal :P

MadMarty and Yana, thank you again!!

AAWW Elle is was my pleasure... I had just as much fun sitting everything and then talking with everyone today as you did!!! I hope we can do this with Survivor contestants also... Then next season maybe we could get Dick and Janelle to call in with an update about themselves and perdictions on how the show will go...

darn, I hate that I missed Dick ;) and Yana, Elle and MadMarty too. I look forward to the recording being posted!!!

I would sooooo love a show with Dick and Janelle, Yana. Both are my all-time faves. I'll be adding Jeff and Jordan to that list of faves (maybe not so much as bb bigtime gamers but as really memorable and likable personalities.)

Well, since the radio show is near Chicago, we are hoping Jeff will do an in studio show with us... We are hoping that maybe that same day we can get Jordan to call in also... I am trying to get Ronnie to do something with us, but he won't answer me LOL...

Archived