BBAD friday 9/11 discussion

gsn

Back on topic, I wonder if they will show the HG's any of today's 9/11 TV footage? Even showing them just a few minutes would give them something to do and something to talk about. Plus it would give the LFU's something to report on!

Well, it doesn't take a genius to guess that America will be the 7th vote. They know Chima isn't at the jury house. If they had of brought Ronnie in to replace her, they would have been told by now. They know it won't be a six person jury due to a tie possibility. I suppose they could worry about a variation (the non jury houseguests picking the 7th vote or something) but probably wouldn't. Big Brother is pretty predictable on things like this.

True. But the BB house is short on geniuses these days.

OK, I never was one to buy the whole "scripted" conspiracy thing but I just got done watching the first hour of BBAD LAST night and I have NEVER seen anything SO scripted...........coming back from commercial, there was someone still telling them over the PA, what to talk about, where to sit, when to get up & where to go................then, I guess Jordan hadn't gotten all the directions (she was having problems & in the WC alot!).............so when they spoke or moved or whatever, they kept having to prompt her...........SO

YES< IT'S TRUE............BB IS SCRIPTED!

Well here's what I found... I too don't play chess, but this is what I found on bing...

How many queens can you have in a single time in chess on your side?

9 queens is possible(8 pawns promote into queens, 1 queen to start with).

So I guess you can have 6 queens, more or less also...

OK, I never was one to buy the whole "scripted" conspiracy thing but I just got done watching the first hour of BBAD LAST night and I have NEVER seen anything SO scripted...........coming back from commercial, there was someone still telling them over the PA, what to talk about, where to sit, when to get up & where to go................then, I guess Jordan hadn't gotten all the directions (she was having problems & in the WC alot!).............so when they spoke or moved or whatever, they kept having to prompt her...........SO

YES< IT'S TRUE............BB IS SCRIPTED!

I suppose I knew this all along but maybe didn't want to accept it. Hmmm. I did hear an interview once with Renny and she kept saying, "I don't think I can talk about that," This was after she was out of the house so I did think that their releases were probably comprehensive and long-standing because former HG's don't talk specifics much or do they? My question now is do they script the entire season or just portions? I have always thought that they bring them to the DR for a reason. Maybe someone will ask ED when Yana interviews him today?

^^ It was so obvious the other night, wasn't it?? I noticed it last year when Memphis and Dan were having their victory dinner together as well.

Yea, I don't play chess but I never heard of being able to have 6 queens :animated_rotfl:

Maybe some on here that know the true rules of chess can chime in and tell us if Nat is full of BS agian.

I play chess. There is only one Queen, and the Queen is the most powerful piece on the chess board. If by chance another chess piece takes out the Queen, the Queen does not come back into play. ONLY ONE QUEEN NATALIE!!

well, I've been told by some past house guests that they will go so far as to beg you not to vote people out, or to use the veto on this person not that person, etc... I know it's sort of sad though, to realize that Big Brother is scripted...

well, I've been told by some past house guests that they will go so far as to beg you not to vote people out, or to use the veto on this person not that person, etc... I know it's sort of sad though, to realize that Big Brother is scripted...

Kevin told Nat that they begged in hime in DR to keep jeff.

I am disappointed to know that but it makes sense that they aren't just visiting in DR. . Wish they had begged kevin harder. I guess as long as they don't offer them rewards/bribes it is their game. I think you already said something to that effect in a past post somewhere, Yana.

I play chess. There is only one Queen, and the Queen is the most powerful piece on the chess board. If by chance another chess piece takes out the Queen, the Queen does not come back into play. ONLY ONE QUEEN NATALIE!!

Ooops I have to qualify my statement there are 2 Queens, but only ONE for each player. So Kevin has one Queen, and NataLIE has ONE Queen.

This is simply not true.

If, by some miracle, you get a pawn to the other side of the board you can promote it to any other piece except a king.

That's a fact.

This is simply not true.

If, by some miracle, you get a pawn to the other side of the board you can promote it to any other piece except a king.

That's a fact.

I'm not going to go into explaining Chess rules here. But, I already qualified my anwser regarding my first response to the Chess question. Sheesh............There are NOT 6 or 9 Queens as LIE said, BUT 2, ONE FOR EACH PLAYER.

Excuse me for the first OOOOPS. I didn't make myself clear. But thank you for pointing that out. I really appreciate it.

I think what xal is saying is that pawns actually can become queens should they make it all the way across the board. I don't know if this is practically possible but in some parallel universe (natalie's, for instance) I suppose some might have done it. Dunno. If I am wrong about this, sorry. It is true, though, that you begin game with two queens as Shipp says. Natalie brags beyond reason.

P.S. What I know about chess comes from my older brother. Exasperation was his normal state in his attempts to teach me. And yes, LenRay, I do wear a crown when I clean. :goof:

Archived