Kevins Hands

I know! It really irks me that everyone is saying that Natalie and Kevin are cheating but no one mentions that Jordan was doing the same thing. There was no way Kevin was losing that comp last night, no matter who fell first.

It's Jordan, we're talking about....America's sweetheart. Let's give her $25,000.00 for her troubles. :rollseyes:

The way to handle it is tonight on the live show tell Nat & Kev that the film was reviewed and since they both held onto the rope and not the key they are DQ'd and Jordan is the winner of round 1. Show them the film and still shots to prove it to them. I can dream can't I?

Both Kevin and Nat were trying to get Jordan to fall by passing food back and forth. Even I was aware of that. Also, Nat kept telling her the last HOH comp like this one lasted 9 hours.

Exactly. It was a distraction of which some took full advantage. Double-teaming.

Thank you so much Elle for pointing this out ... You are probably the most level headed person on this board ... You have your opinions, likes and dislikes of a HG however you always remain respectful to others views and opinions ... :animated_bouncy:

Thanks for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. I know my comments can always go either way so it's nice when ppl aren't freaking out on me.

Archived