When is the final eviction?

OmegaBetaZeta

thursday

According to TV guide there is no show Sunday, it's tennis... According to TV guide there will be an eviction Thursday (as in this Thursday) I was talking to my mom and told her that didnt' make any sense when I read it... According to TV Guide Tuesdays show will be the jury questions, and the vote and then the reunion...

idk mines show a show it says a recap of the season

One thing Grodner won't comment on: Insider reports that producers have decided to shake up the structure of the final days of the game.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, next Tuesday's finale will begin with all three current members of the house still in the game. The final two won't be determined until Tuesday's live show, just moments before the jury decides the ultimate winner of the show.

That would mean the final evictee won't have much sway over the jury. And that all three houseguests will be staying with each other longer than they expected.

It also means Tuesday's finale promises to be must-see for fans, since it'll be the only way to find out who wins the final HOH-- and if Jordan will stay alive.

Part two of the final HOH competition will be seen on Thursday's show. Sunday's episode is expected to be a best of and "moments you didn't see" hour.

Grodner's only response when asked about the finale shakeup: "Tune in Thursday," she said.

Somehow, I have my doubt about this theory.

(Source: Whoa, 'Brother': Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction...)

I know what's happening Thursday, Evel Dick, Janelle, and Danielle from season 3 will be there having a round table dicussion...

That's what makes me think that these 3 will be the deciding vote if it comes down to that instead of America voting.

It could be for other areas... You have to consider that NASCAR was born here in Douglas, Georgia (you will only hear about this on the history channel, cause god forbid NASCAR have anything to do with rednecks...) We get a lot of stuff preempted for racing...

Archived