Week 11(Sept. 8-) Favorite and Least Favorite

rosebudmom

Favorite and Least Favorite Houseguest  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Natalie
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Natalie

Week 11 - Who is your favorite of the remaining 3? okay I fixed the choices.....sorry about that...I hit the button to post before I was ready. :)

Week 1 results: 143 votes

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

Week 2 results: 164 votes (this week we allowed more than one choice)

Favorites - Jeff with 38.8 %, Jordan in second with 18%, Casey with 14.22 %, and Laura with 11.37%

Least Favorites - Ronnie took the lead with 26.78%, followed by Chima 14.64%, then in a close 3rd is Jesse with 14.23%, and finally Lydia beat Russell for fourth place with 13.81%. (Russell only had 12.97%)

Week 3 results: 145 votes

Favorites - Jeff continued in 1st place with 57.93 %, Jordan in 2nd with 20.69%, and 3rd went to Casey went 7.59%.

Least favorite - Jesse in 1st with 42.76%, 2nd is Natalie 21.38%, and in 3rd it is Ronnie with 15.86%.

Week 4 results: 135 votes

Favorites - Jeff really took the lead this week with 66.67% of the vote. Jordan with 18.52% of the vote. And way behind but in 3rd is Michelle with 5.93%.

Least Favorite - Jesse was out in front with 52.59%. Natalie came in 3rd at 21.48% with Ronnie a close 3rd at 18.52%.

Week 5 results: 146 votes

Favorites - Jeff was the overwhelming favorite with 75% of the votes. Jordan had 16 % and Michelle came in 3rd with 6%. (No surprise that Chima, Natalie, and Lydia had no votes for being favorite)

Least Favorite - Natalie took the front with 48% of the vote followed of course by Jesse with 35%. 3rd place was Chima with 12%.

Week 6 :56 votes

Favorites - Jeff 64%, Jordan 21%, and Russell and Michelle tied with 5%.

Least Favorites - Chima 71%, Natalie 21%, and Lydia 3%.

Week 7 : 117 votes

Favorites - As always Jeff had the lead with 47% followed by Jordan with 30%, Michelle came in 3rd with 14%.

Least favorites - Natalie took the lead with 70%, and Lydia in second place with 23%, Russell came in 3rd with 3%.

Week 8: 179 votes

Favorites - Jeff still had the lead with 41% but by not as much of a margin. Second this week went to Russell with 17%, closely followed by Michelle with 16 % and Jordan with 15%.

Least Favorites - Natalie was in the lead by a good margin with 74%. Second was (gasp) Jeff with 9%. Third was a tie between Kevin and Michelle with 5% each.

Week 9: 167 votes

Favorites - Michelle too the lead with 42% and Jeff came in second for the first time with 30%. Kevin came in third with 15%.

Least favorites- Natalie with 77% and Jeff came in second with 12% and third was a tie for Jordan and Michelle each with 4%.

Week 9: 154 votes

Favorites - Michelle 51% and Jordan 41%.

Least Favorite - Natalie 90% The rest are all only seperated by a vote.

Jordan by FAR the best in the house.

Natalie, like she has been for weeks, is by far the worst.

I don't understand the appeal of Jordan. She had a showmance and floated of Jeff's ass the whole game. She's the cute, blond ditz from Tennessee which makes her popular for some reason. Looking at the game by pure strategic/competitive standpoint, she is worthless.

I don't understand the appeal of Jordan. She had a showmance and floated of Jeff's ass the whole game. She's the cute, blond ditz from Tennessee which makes her popular for some reason. Looking at the game by pure strategic/competitive standpoint, she is worthless.

Everyone else is gone?

ditto, and I posted an interesting blog of Evil Dicks in the Tues night show thread. Funny as usual with him, but he says something about an announcement and to watch for it, prolly something to do with him tho,lol

That is true. I do like Jordon as a person, but she has done nothing worth while in the game. And to be honest, she really does not deserve final two...she is where she is now only because of Jeff. I would vote for her because she is a nice, but with regard to playing the game -she sucked.

Archived