Tuesday, 9/8 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

Eviction #10  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Jordan
    • Michele
  2. 2. Who will win tonight's endurance competition?

• Jordan (if not evicted)
    • Kevin
    • Michele (if not evicted)
    • Natalie
  3. 3. Will you watch the Kevin/Natalie special episode next Sunday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gnat gave her a Mentos -- she didn't eat any of the power bar. ANd yeah, I'm annoyed that they are letting kevin stand and walk sideways, when they have said they have to face forward. Come on BB - keep it fair okay?

She's cold when she has to stand still. She looks shaky to me (cold shiver shaky).

She keeps saying one of them (K&J) could just fall cause she's not. Usually when they start that kind of talk, they are about to give up.

Ditto that. Think she's going down, unless one of the others slip.

cheater kevin still can't tell from watching apparatus hidden behind the fir tree when log will roll...hi Shipp...can SugarB marry us too? And we have to live with Elle in Canada ...healthcare, don't ya know....

I'll be a sister wife - but I REFUSE to wear those weirdass clothes like Nikki wears on Big Love.

cheater kevin still can't tell from watching apparatus hidden behind the fir tree when log will roll...hi Shipp...can SugarB marry us too? And we have to live with Elle in Canada ...healthcare, don't ya know....

Sure, the more the merrier. I've nothing against Canada living. Actually I like it better than Utah.

GNat the twisted tongue devil is beyond predictable! As soon as some says you can fall I am not going anywhere, chances are they're worried about out lasting the other people.

I wish some of that crap would fly into GNat's face and shut her up!

Jordan looks solid but if she keeps messing with her clothes she might slip.

Kevin looks either deep in thought or totally zoned out. Of course I would look like that too having to listen to yapping of Scrappy. Oh wait I do look like that....LOL Time to turn down the volume.

I wish Nasty would fall off, hit the log then get run over by the log !! Gooooooo Jordo !!!

Wishful thinking *rubs genie lamp* FALL, FALL, FALL!!

Sure, the more the merrier. I've nothing against Canada living. Actually I like it better than Utah.

I was thinking last night, babe, WTF do we need Utah for? We're not even Mormons.... I used to be a Merman (fan)(loved Ethel's disco album, she really did one )...OT sorry...

Jokers said Jordan was getting more rain than nat and kevin

Nat and Jordan getting more rain the Kevin for sure. It kind of misses him at times. Plus Kevin is sideways and the rain doesn't get him in the face like it does the girls.

I was thinking last night, babe, WTF do we need Utah for? We're not even Mormons.... I used to be a Merman (fan)(loved Ethel's disco album, she really did one )...OT sorry...

Jokers said Jordan was getting more rain than nat and kevin

Ha ha, I know about the Merman disco album, I heard a couple song. Oy!

Log stopping and starting. This could take some time. Anyone want to go have a cocktail? :food-smiley-005:

jordan was a cheerleader in HS and that takes a lot of physical stamina. It's hard work. Her balancing skills were probably well-honed at one time. I have faith in her. Go Jordan!

I'm surprised that we haven't heard Nat yell, "I'm melting, I'm melting."

yeah, well, I'd tell her shat floats.

Archived