Which houseguest should win $25,000?

uvp

Which houseguest should win $25,000?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest should win $25,000?

• Braden
    • Casey
    • Jeff
    • Jessie
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love her! I must say I had a girl crush on her during that Nanny show. Her laugh was the best!

I really dig her too. And she is a beautiful chick with a smokin body, even now.

She is a VERY strong woman as well - she's been to hell and back.

not to be rude, but do you think that girl will make him a LUV basket? like nick/dani got bb8?

not to be stooooopid but, I dont think I get this ?

Anyone else have trouble placing a vote? There was a place to copy letters into a box...and no matter what I put in that box, it brought up new letters. I tried it at least 4 times before I stopped trying. It appeared the last letter faded into black...I even tried a magnifying glass!! Anyone else?

Anyone else have trouble placing a vote? There was a place to copy letters into a box...and no matter what I put in that box, it brought up new letters. I tried it at least 4 times before I stopped trying. It appeared the last letter faded into black...I even tried a magnifying glass!! Anyone else?

Maybe you didn't pick who cbs wanted you too...LOL...I had no problem...You can only vote once online too...

rumor is not chima

I think Jeff or Jordan should win but for different reasons. Jeff played a good game and was a good competitor. His downfall was not playing dirty. He made it to final 5 but was evicted because he was a strong player and a threat to Kevin. Jordan should win because she played a fantastic social game.

I think Jeff or Jordan should win but for different reasons. Jeff played a good game and was a good competitor. His downfall was not playing dirty. He made it to final 5 but was evicted because he was a strong player and a threat to Kevin. Jordan should win because she played a fantastic social game.

ITA, Marty

I voted Michele. She played probably the best game this season all while enduring so much crap from all the other houseguests. She won when she needed to (except the last veto) and she made it hard for others to read her.

Something i don't get is how people say Jeff played a good game. His only good move (imo) is the Coup De Tah (sp?) It was pretty much a given he was going to use it anyway. Other than that i don't see what he did. He only sat around on the couch the first few weeks complaining about how much he sucked at playing the game. Then when he finally recieves some power, he trusts the people that were against him the whole game instead of the people that were actually trying to help him. But i will admit he was entertaining because i did like him, but as a gameplayer NO. but whatever i guess

well it says america's FAVORITE hg so i didn't consider gameplay...i voted Mich. i think jeff will win it though. the ratings dropped from a 2.5 w/jeff to a 1.8 w/o jeff... some of that drop could be from nat taking power too but jeff looks like the one to beat.

Archived