Sunday, September 6th

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The whole pandora's box 1&2 was the most lame thing I have ever seen. Were we supposed to go AWWWW for Natalie? She acted like he just asked her if she wanted fries with her burger.

and that they messed up the order.

Wow Alison Grodner, you are so transparent it's not even funny.

Alison knows Natalie is probably going to win and she's trying to get people to have some sympathy for Natalie with this garbage engagement. This is SO ridiculous and staged.

No one would act the way Natalie did with that engagement. Hell, she just saw her boyfriend after almost three months and she kisses him like he was her brother with no passion whatsoever?

You're a douche Grodner. I see through you even if no one else does.

I saw it too. That's pretty much verbatim what I told my dh. uuuuuuugh.

Wait until Jason figures out that his wife needs to come out of the closet.

This is so lame and who the H3LL thought of the Pandora's box. The $10,000 was good Nat not playing for veto made no difference and having her BF in the house was good so I guess there is no bad in BB's Pandora's Box.

BB has geared this towards Skank and God only knows why they are doing this. They must want to piss of the viewers big time for some reason. If Kevin gets rid of Michelle he is the biggest fool ever.

Here we go let's give Jordan and Jeff some more money ........Jordan's not gonna win so it will help her help her family in the end. Not voting this time.

Who ever gets it I wish you well ,

noone knows for sure that Jordon will not win, and why not give the girl some dollars, or Michelle? Why does it have to be a J & J thing? Or anyone but that biz natch Natalie, Kevin, plz get rid of her!!!!!

i hope to never see this pandora box nonsense again

i do think this season was an experimental season of it

it will return next season at some point boooooooooo

Jordan would love to go to Jeff, I say Kev better get with the program, now is the time to start callin it like it is, ever one for themselves

i hope to never see this pandora box nonsense again

i do think this season was an experimental season of it

it will return next season at some point boooooooooo

I'm ok if they want to do it again.. just hope they look up the definition of life-changing and game-changing and maybe tweek it some to match the description

The BF (oh sorry, FIANCEE) CRAP seemed way too fake for me. They're like the most loveless couple I've ever seen together. You better believe if it were my boyfriend on the other side of the door..I'd be jumping all over him!!!

I know we saw it happen, but I still don't believe it. What a crock of poop!!!

I was for J/J until Jeff changed and got all over Michelle and backdoored Russell. I then decided Michelle was the one who deserved to win out of the others in the house along with Kevin. Regardless of flip flopping she was mainly on her own and won the comps to make it this far. So I'm not on any J/J wagon I like them but that's about it. I voted for Russell for the Fav player I thought he played good and when it was over for him he left with class and I hope he wins it.

This game to me is not about who needs the money more but about how you play the game that's how I look at it. Nat played the game in the only way she could and was to try and hurt people and steal from them and that type of player deserves eviction she lost at anything requiring skill which she has none. I can't believe BB let an outsider in the house.

It's time for Nat to go ... Kevin can make that happen ... and unfortunately Jordan has to go to make that happen , america can vote for her and she can still make some money not hating but it's every man for themselves and it's time to take out the favorite in order for it to happen. Nat can still pull it off by winning endurance but I hope to see her gone next. JMO

This season is such a joke. Things are being run poorly by production. Like pretaping a "live" show back when Chima was acting up, but not admitting it was pretaped.

I agree the only thing I liked this season was Chima get the boot.

Thousands of BB fans try to get in the house every season to play the game. Then they cast people who didn't apply or don't know how to play. I bet they do this so they can manipulate them behind the scenes and screw up the game. Nat said she watches it only Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays not the feeds or BBAD. You can't only watch those 3 shows and without the feeds, BBAD or coming to forums for the live feed updates and get to know the hg's how to play the game. The 3 shows are edited so much you get the wrong idea about the hg's and the game play. A really good season would be a house full of die-hard fans. I bet Kevin and Michelle were the only ones who applied.

I agree the only thing I liked this season was Chima get the boot.

Thousands of BB fans try to get in the house every season to play the game. Then they cast people who didn't apply or don't know how to play. I bet they do this so they can manipulate them behind the scenes and screw up the game. Nat said she watches it only Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays not the feeds or BBAD. You can't only watch those 3 shows and without the feeds, BBAD or coming to forums for the live feed updates and get to know the hg's how to play the game. The 3 shows are edited so much you get the wrong idea about the hg's and the game play. A really good season would be a house full of die-hard fans. I bet Kevin and Michelle were the only ones who applied.

You forgot Ronnie. Look how that turned out.

did they ever catch who did it?

Archived