Sunday, September 6th

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is the us open today on CBS, so I imagine everything is gonna start late, so ppl be sure and set your DVr's over the end of the show so you will get all of it. I have often not done this and only got say 30 mins, drives me nuts when that happens,lol

I heard Morty say on that radio show yesterday that he thinks Natalie was tellin the truth, I think it was Morty, there was more than one guy speaking tho, so I am not sure, Yana was there and Elle, they hopefully will show if she is engaged or not, I do not want to hurry up and wait some more,lol

I heard Morty say on that radio show yesterday that he thinks Natalie was tellin the truth, I think it was Morty, there was more than one guy speaking tho, so I am not sure, Yana was there and Elle, they hopefully will show if she is engaged or not, I do not want to hurry up and wait some more,lol

Yes, it was 3 to 1.. Morty is the one who thinks it could be real. The rest of us are call Bull Chit!!!

Thanks Madmarty, I thought it was Morty and yes I agree with Ya all, I call bs too,lolol

Oh and I will be listening to the next show with ED

there is the us open today on CBS, so I imagine everything is gonna start late, so ppl be sure and set your DVr's over the end of the show so you will get all of it. I have often not done this and only got say 30 mins, drives me nuts when that happens,lol

thank you fatcat I despise when that happens! And no matter what they always have to show every second of sixty minutes instead of cutting that or commercials! Frustrating!

thank you fatcat I despise when that happens! And no matter what they always have to show every second of sixty minutes instead of cutting that or commercials! Frustrating!

exactly, Happens during the Amazing Race too, which starts by the way sept 27th, can't wait

Elle, love your title for this page, lol lol lol.

:)

If it's Jason, I'll shnit my pants!!! Man I'd be p*ssed. Idk why, I just don't want her getting any sort of luxury. That being said, I am curious to see how things flow between them.

Will it be a heavy flow? Or a light flow? Heavy enough for his tampon to slide in easily??

no shit, i don't want her to get anything either, specially after Kevin gave to everyone and did not get to collect very much cash

:)

If it's Jason, I'll shnit my pants!!! Man I'd be p*ssed. Idk why, I just don't want her getting any sort of luxury. That being said, I am curious to see how things flow between them.

Will it be a heavy flow? Or a light flow? Heavy enough for his tampon to slide in easily??

Oh yuck, Elle! But would that make the boyfriend Prince Charles and Nat then would be Camilla?

no problemo, I just know every damn Sun if there is any kind of sports on then everything runs late, 60 mins comes on right before, so I always set my dvr for sometimes an hour later than the actual ending if I am not gonna be home.

Well for once it looks like it is ontime, 60 mins started right at 6pm

Archived