Final POV Competition

OmegaBetaZeta

BB11 Finale  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If Kev/Nat are F2, should they make the finale only 1 hour?

• Yes
    • No

lol I do agree this is like BB6. Two people in F2 you never really liked. But in rewatching BB6, Maggie did deserve the win.

I was thinking that Nat might not make it to F2, but she's the one that's locked. Jordan would take her over Kevin, as Kevin would win. Kevin claims he'll take Natalie, which may or may not be the best move.

Nat is NOT a Maggie, though. She doesn't necessarily deserve F2, but if she makes it there, that's great for her. But I definitely don't think she deserves to win.

Jessie was her mastermind. The only thing she did after he left was help spread lies, which is what Kevin did, as well. Kevin just won more comps. Unless she pulls out more wins in the final HOH comps.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far according to the LFU, Kevin is agreeing with Natalie on everything. Even trying to coach him on what to say for the eviction speech when he evicts Michelle. He let her run his HOH and now this POV. When is he going to cut the strings and play for Kevin?

If Michelle gets evicted the season is over for me and I won't even watch the end I'll just wait and see next year what happens. I feel this is clearly DR involvement and don't believe K/N would be this far with J/J/M or anyone else believing their BS. Someone behind the scenes really likes skanks and proved it by helping the skank out so she gets to the final 2 which if Michelle goes Skanky will be in the F2 I'm sure. They're not gonna help her this far and drop her in the end.

They made her and Kevin out to be the weak under dogs when Nat was with the side running the house for the first half of BB. They should edit it to show the nasty skank she is instead of the way they've edited her. She really makes me sick and I am so glad she is not my daughter.

I voted no. 15 min is good enough for me, no matter who's competing for the prize.

If Michelle gets evicted the season is over for me and I won't even watch the end I'll just wait and see next year what happens. I feel this is clearly DR involvement and don't believe K/N would be this far with J/J/M or anyone else believing their BS. Someone behind the scenes really likes skanks and proved it by helping the skank out so she gets to the final 2 which if Michelle goes Skanky will be in the F2 I'm sure. They're not gonna help her this far and drop her in the end.

They made her and Kevin out to be the weak under dogs when Nat was with the side running the house for the first half of BB. They should edit it to show the nasty skank she is instead of the way they've edited her. She really makes me sick and I am so glad she is not my daughter.

Grodner switch hits sometimes!

I want Michelle!!!!!

DEFINITLY!!!!!

Get kevin out (although I gotta hand to the guy for a well played game. Wouldn't really be upset to see him win.)

Ditto..but Kevin won POV...Jordo will be up...think they may keep Michelle a'la thinking of JH votes...Michelle save urself

Honestly...I like Kevin...(please don't shoot me...LOL)...I only can hope IF him and Nat are the final 2 that HE does win...If people in the jury really look at game play he was better than Nat...PLUS remember Jessie ratted Nat out on her age and it may make people look at her different...Also people give Jeff so much credit for getting out 2 big game players (Jessie/Russell) Why not give Kevin the credit for getting out the next biggest player Jeff? Do I like Jeff, yes....BUT even if I was in the house I would have wanted him gone too at that point!! AND if he evicts Michelle that is another smart move because she is a strong player also (and I don't see Michelle voting for Nat...maybe...who knows)...I also hope that America's 7th vote is for Kevin...I can't see America giving their vote to Nat...I hope not!! ANYWAY...Just my 2 cents!! :)

I think that they should still do a 2 hour finale, but only concentrate on the winner for like 2 minutes. They didn't make it a 2 hour show for us to see Nat or Kev gloat, but for us to get more interaction from the other HGs. It will be exciting to see Laura, Casey, Michele, Russell and a couple others reactions to how the game played out, especially Laura and Casey because they had a chance to watch it unfold from home like all of us have.

I also hope that someone calls J/J out for the moves they made the weeks they were in power. Had they kicked out Nat instead of Ly and maybe even Kev instead of Russ, this would have been a totally different game. They took pulling a Howie to a new level. Well, at least Jeff used the coup so we didn't have to deal with Jessie anymore. That would have made it a really painful season if Jessie and Nat where still there together.

I'm with you NE. I like Kevin, I have all along. If he wins I'll be good with that. I don't think he has gotten the credit he deserves. My only beef with him is his lack of courage to call people out... Nat especially. I do understand that he probably feels as though he's in a bind, with she being the only person he can "trust"...even he knows it's loosely.

I think the jury would give him the win over her. I can actually see them being pretty hard on her for not stepping it up and for hiding behind everyone else to do her dirty work. She's never been very "Will" like in her delivery of scheming.

lol I do agree this is like BB6. Two people in F2 you never really liked. But in rewatching BB6, Maggie did deserve the win.

I was thinking that Nat might not make it to F2, but she's the one that's locked. Jordan would take her over Kevin, as Kevin would win. Kevin claims he'll take Natalie, which may or may not be the best move.

Nat is NOT a Maggie, though. She doesn't necessarily deserve F2, but if she makes it there, that's great for her. But I definitely don't think she deserves to win.

Jessie was her mastermind. The only thing she did after he left was help spread lies, which is what Kevin did, as well. Kevin just won more comps. Unless she pulls out more wins in the final HOH comps.

i usually agree with you but here i disagree. she absolutely earned it. it was her pathological lying that came up with hearing russell talking about getting jeff out that michelle end up confirming. giving jordan a false sense of friendship. in bb the first half of the game you want to stayed in the shadow and let the dictators of the house make themselves be a bigger target by assuming the leadership role eg, libra bb10, jessie bb11, eric bb6, jase bb5, all evict due to this dictatorship . she always seem to make herself a smaller target then those who she was up against on the block .i even remember you saying they should evict natalie instead of jessie when jeff went to used the coup. while of two players i do think kevin has won the more critical comps eg. tea cup comp,and this week pov to get out the strongest two threats in comps michelle and jeff. it was natalie who mastermind that big lie that kept them from being pick apart like ducks on a shooting range.kevin that week looked ready to roll over . if any one doesnt deserve to win it is jordan . any of three if michelle , kevin , natalie won i would be fine with it. they played the game and did what it took to stay in the game . her lasting as long as she did in the first comp is what bought jessie into the house giving the athletes an advantage they never really lost.

If Kev/Nat are F2, should they make the finale only 1 hour?

after all these years we asked for a 2 hour finale and got it

it should be reduced since two unpopular players will make the end

gmab

i am a fan of bb foremost and would never asked for a finale to be shorten

even if jeff coup de charity was at the end

bb did everything in their power to get jeff/ or michelle to final two and they blew it

coup de charity ring a bell and its not an accident that pb this week had natalie sitting out the pov

therefore making it a 2-1 vs kevin

even with that advantage michelle got blew out of the water

what more can show do?

the better players will make the final two

I am sooo excited. I know nobody else is happy, but I am. I was NEVER on the charity Jeff/Jordan train. Even though they played dirty, they studied HARD for these competitions. They planted the right lies and manipulated the right people.

Not only that... but I am pretty darned sure that this makes TWO weeks in a row that I am going to get the most points in the prediction challenge. LOL

I gotta agree with you a little bit Misha...I am happy Kevin won veto...I just don't like Natalie!! OH...and I am gonna give you a run for your money on the prediction challenge(for this week only cause I have done awful most of the season)......We predicted almost the same...I think the only things we had different were 1st diary Sun, Goodbye and bonus 2...So we will see who comes out on top this week...LOL!! :)

I'm with you NE. I like Kevin, I have all along. If he wins I'll be good with that. I don't think he has gotten the credit he deserves. My only beef with him is his lack of courage to call people out... Nat especially. I do understand that he probably feels as though he's in a bind, with she being the only person he can "trust"...even he knows it's loosely.

I think the jury would give him the win over her. I can actually see them being pretty hard on her for not stepping it up and for hiding behind everyone else to do her dirty work. She's never been very "Will" like in her delivery of scheming.

I totally agree with you on Kevin!! I really hope he can pull through and win!!

i usually agree with you but here i disagree. she absolutely earned it. it was her pathological lying that came up with hearing russell talking about getting jeff out that michelle end up confirming. giving jordan a false sense of friendship. in bb the first half of the game you want to stayed in the shadow and let the dictators of the house make themselves be a bigger target by assuming the leadership role eg, libra bb10, jessie bb11, eric bb6, jase bb5, all evict due to this dictatorship . she always seem to make herself a smaller target then those who she was up against on the block .i even remember you saying they should evict natalie instead of jessie when jeff went to used the coup. while of two players i do think kevin has won the more critical comps eg. tea cup comp,and this week pov to get out the strongest two threats in comps michelle and jeff. it was natalie who mastermind that big lie that kept them from being pick apart like ducks on a shooting range.kevin that week looked ready to roll over . if any one doesnt deserve to win it is jordan . any of three if michelle , kevin , natalie won i would be fine with it. they played the game and did what it took to stay in the game . her lasting as long as she did in the first comp is what bought jessie into the house giving the athletes an advantage they never really lost.

Thank you uvp. I totally agree that she has earned her spot in the F2. I would have been happy with Nat/Kevin or Michelle. I seem to prefer the Nat/Kevin thing though. I don't know why, but I have been rooting for them. Jordan doesn't deserve to win because she didn't do much of anything. If she would have studied more, I would feel better for her. But she didn't study hard, so I don't feel bad about it at all. Natalie and Kevin have had to work HARD to get this far. So I appreciate their determination. They didn't rest on their laurels... they fought all the way.

And I love the 2 hour finale. This is the way the former HG's get to come in and spill the beans to the jurors and the finalists on what REALLY happened behind their backs. LOL Can any of you honestly tell me you are not looking forward to them enlightening Jeff and Jordan about the LML?

I gotta agree with you a little bit Misha...I am happy Kevin won veto...I just don't like Natalie!! OH...and I am gonna give you a run for your money on the prediction challenge(for this week only cause I have done awful most of the season)......We predicted almost the same...I think the only things we had different were 1st diary Sun, Goodbye and bonus 2...So we will see who comes out on top this week...LOL!! :)

Eeek! I have a contender? Say it isn't soo!!!

And UVP, I agree with you. BB did EVERYTHING it could to rig the contest for Jeff/Jordan/Michelle. What were Michelle and Jordan really doing last night and today? Gabbing. What were Kevin and Natalie doing? Studying.

after all these years we asked for a 2 hour finale and got it

it should be reduced since two unpopular players will make the end

gmab

i am a fan of bb foremost and would never asked for a finale to be shorten

even if jeff coup de charity was at the end

bb did everything in their power to get jeff/ or michelle to final two and they blew it

coup de charity ring a bell and its not an accident that pb this week had natalie sitting out the pov

therefore making it a 2-1 vs kevin

even with that advantage michelle got blew out of the water

what more can show do?

the better players will make the final two

well said uvp...

won't the finale be 1st hour show then 2nd hour reunion?

maybe they will show DR's & the stuff said behind backs & we will have a big fight to end the season!

Thanks for pointing that out, uvp. Makes me realize Nat is better than I thought. Maybe I just don't want to give her the credit she deserves. Like Maggie BB6, I didn't credit her until a couple years later when I (unbiasedly) rewatched BB6. (But she's still NO Maggie! lol)

Maybe I'm just bitter Michele is leaving..

But that's true, I did think it'd be smarter to get Nat out instead of Jessie, and look at where she ended, proving me right.

Jeff and team made their own bad decisions, causing them to leave first and helping N/K to the finale. (much like BB6 Howie and crew.) Credit still to N/K for sticking in there. Nat does seem like the one who never really gave up.

I still think Kevin should win over her. I guess it will be the brains (N) vs. comps (K). I totally agree Jordan should NOT be in F2, but still think Nat might take her, or throw the final HOH comp b/c Jordan WILL pick Natalie.

No way should they reduce the BB finale. We finally got more time on finale night, who cares who the F2 is.

ETA: I just voted (NO) in the poll and saw the results. I can't believe so many BB fans want the finale to be shorter. I'm sure they'll be showing much more stuff besides F2 chatter. Those are boring days on the feeds, REGARDLESS of who is in the F2.

bitter table for 1 :animated_rotfl:

I still say kevins best move right now would be to make an F2 with Michelle, evict jordan ,and then it would be 2 to 1 for him in the final..instead of what in reality will be 2 to 1 against him...

the only way kevin even makes it to F2 is if he wins this last comp and controls who goes to F2, and he evicts michelle, otherwise he finishes in 3rd place,out of the money!!!

I just don't understand all this "coup de charity' thing..america voted for that one ..it wasn't handed to him and it has been part of the game before ..remember Boogie? He didn't have to use it though but if he had to he certainly would have , and I would bet that if anyone besides Jeff got it they would have used it..as far as BB favoring people theres an argument to be made on them favoring Gnat and kevin..just sayin :lookaround:

Thanks for pointing that out, uvp. Makes me realize Nat is better than I thought. Maybe I just don't want to give her the credit she deserves. Like Maggie BB6, I didn't credit her until a couple years later when I (unbiasedly) rewatched BB6. (But she's still NO Maggie! lol)

i hated maggie in her season. i was a james fan in bb6.after that season i stop rooting really for hg because many times the hg i rooted against were pretty good at the game.maggie got on my last nerve because she was so friggin good. i wasnt a big fan of Will in bb2 , i thought he was smugged and arrogant but in the end i had to admit he was a great player. even dan last season i gave a hard time to at times . i disliked allison and jun in bb4 but in the end i had to admit they were alltime great players. so over years that why i try to just root for gameplay because if i root for players i like they are usually bad at bb. i can see why natalie get on folks nerve she is a bit immature. the messing with folks belongings and stuff is so juvenile and has no place in bb imo.

I just don't understand all this "coup de charity' thing..america voted for that one ..it wasn't handed to him and it has been part of the game before ..remember Boogie? He didn't have to use it though but if he had to he certainly would have , and I would bet that if anyone besides Jeff got it they would have used it..as far as BB favoring people theres an argument to be made on them favoring Gnat and kevin..just sayin :lookaround:

:animated_wave:

Edieann, ppl like uvp use the term "Coup de Charity" because Boggie earned his through a comp, not being voted on by America. There are a lot of fans who strongly believe that we as fans should not have a hand in something so game changing as the coup. And yes, it would have been a big deal had anyone won it and used it for that fact.

Personally, I'm just happy it got Jessie out.

bitter table for 1 :animated_rotfl:

I still say kevins best move right now would be to make an F2 with Michelle, evict jordan ,and then it would be 2 to 1 for him in the final..instead of what in reality will be 2 to 1 against him...

the only way kevin even makes it to F2 is if he wins this last comp and controls who goes to F2, and he evicts michelle, otherwise he finishes in 3rd place,out of the money!!!

I am gonna agree with you on this one gsn

Archived