Evel Dick commin to BB11 House?

ericsturrock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would LOVE it if ED made an appearance, considering this F4... Like, have a "Dick at nite show," for let's say an hour, and spend 2 mins with everyone except Gnat, and the other 58 mins just laying into Gnat, making her cry, running for the exit, and following her around with iced tea in one hand and pots and pans in the other... Just drive that little Beotch crazy!!! I want to see Gnat squirm Sooooooooo bad!!!

:devilish:

I'm probably going to get crapped on for this but ED, IMHP, was probably one of the worst players ever to win this show. When Russell went out is probably about the point where ED should have been booted his season. He really got bailed out by Eric on a few occasions.

I'd rather opt to see Jun, Dan, Dr Will, Boogie or even Maggie get some more guest appearances. ED was pretty much all mouth and his season featured nothing but complete tools outside of Eric. It was really a pathetic job of casting that year. Last summers was just slightly better but not by much. At east Dan, given his circumstances starting the first week, played an absolutely brilliant game.

Ed was a master at the game of BB, imho. He won when he had to win and he entertained me on BBAD.

I also feel, Dan was great at the game as well.

I had a love/hate relationship with ED... sometimes I loved him and he made me LMAO... other times I couldn't stand him

I wish I could see him rip Ronnie and Nat apart in an interview... but other than that if i never saw him again I wouldn't care one way or another

I've never understood the fascination some viewers have with this ... DICK

It's been hard keeping my personal thoughts on this man to myself.

I can't begin to say how many posts I've typed and deleted since his appearance on BB.

But if rumors about him keep BB alive (for some reason unknown to me) I'll just accept it

and at least give him credit for that.

Evel Dick wasn't in the hosue today, he was at the hospital with his Mom, who has had a liver transplant and they had changed the meds she was taking and she stopped taking the meds for some reason, and her body was trying to reject the new liver...

I've never understood the fascination some viewers have with this ... DICK

It's been hard keeping my personal thoughts on this man to myself.

I can't begin to say how many posts I've typed and deleted since his appearance on BB.

But if rumors about him keep BB alive (for some reason unknown to me) I'll just accept it

and at least give him credit for that.

As you know Pokey, I respect your opinion whole heartedly!!! Although, IMHO, ED, changed the game, as did Dr. Will!!! (and Dan) Russell proved that by trying to emulate them this season... The dif was that Russ was trying to be somebody that he was not, but, ED is ED, in or outta the house, and I respect anyone that speaks their mind and doesn't hold back, just to be PC...

*Points out that I HOLD BACK alot now (Here), as my suspension sucked* :huh:

ETA: Prayers go out to ED regarding his Mother!!!

ED was one of the worst players in BB history. he absolutely sucked at the game. if it wasn't for AP, him and his whining ass daughter would have been evicted somewhere around 6th or seventh.

i would love to see him try to treat natalie the way he treated the women on his season. she would take his ass apart, mentally and physically.

she was a bronze medalist in taekwondo so I know she could kick as physically and just as she has read the folks in the house correctly, she would read him correctly and call his bluff. people give ED way too much credit. I don't know how he got made into a super hero but he was just a shitty player with a loud mouth that was allowed to do stuff and get away with it. if he would have been in other seasons that had confrontational men, he would never had been up in the face of so many women. if he would have been on this season, he would never had jumped in the face of any of the men except maybe kev.

If you think for one second ED would back off Nat, you're mistaken... I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's wrong, but if he laid into her, he wouldn't back off, and I know him well enough to know that much...

She probably just lied about her age again and beat the shit out of some 8 year olds.

I just peed myself laughing while reading that! :(

Love him or hate him.......I'd pay $$$ to see Dick and Gnat in the same room for 15 minutes......Gnat would be toast!!!!!!

jmho :pixiedust:

Archived