Jeff - Part 3

jammer

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumor is jeff cant dance

Not a rumor that gsn will post 500 times a day that she thinks that Jeff doesn't have a clue how to play BB and the smart thing for Kevin to do is to keep Michele and evict Jordan. :lol:

Not a rumor that gsn will post 500 times a day that she thinks that Jeff doesn't have a clue how to play BB and the smart thing for Kevin to do is to keep Michele and evict Jordan. :lol:

marty I find it interesting/amusing that you have to ATTACK me because your FAVORITE boy Jeff didn't know how to play, and WIN BIG BROTHER!!!

I didn't think attacking /baiting was ALLOWED here....and I'm a HE thank you!!!

:sadwalk: I miss Jeff. I miss his humor. :bigcry: I miss him saying "F" every other word (OK maybe not so much that part). I miss his smile. I miss his rants. I miss him. What is wrong wit me??? :down:

You're having "I want to see Jeff's penis withdrawl"

You're having "I want to see Jeff's penis withdrawl"

I'm actually still in rehab trying to get over this...........just snuck into the office to get online & come to this site.............anybody got any of those pics, you know the ones..........with Jeff getting out of the shower, with the towel, hanging below his waste...............jammer!!! I NEED you!

marty I find it interesting/amusing that you have to ATTACK me because your FAVORITE boy Jeff didn't know how to play, and WIN BIG BROTHER!!!

I didn't think attacking /baiting was ALLOWED here....and I'm a HE thank you!!!

OK you two - play nice.

OMG a Jeff thread #3! lolol i was thinking... "why are they still talking about jeff? he's GONE!" but now i see why lol. you all are talking bout his penis!! haha

And gsn, it might be better if you just stay out of the Jeff thread if you dislike him so much! i try to stay out of the natalie one cause i know it just gets me upset and why would i want that? :D

amen to that :lipsrsealed2:

I apprece the humor for sure

it might have been APPRECIATED if you hadn't gone OFF in the Kevin thread!!!!just sayin

smilies don't get you OFF the hook on this one sorry!!!

:::: runs to go look at the Kevin thread. JFYI I never go off. It is only a game.

Archived