Jeff - Part 3

jammer

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan and Jeff can make a string of romantic comedies and become the Sandra Dee, Troy Donahue of the 21st century...their first film?

Stoopid Cupid pronounced COOPID

(Vocal promo) "You loved them on Big Brother!!!! The hot horny Jeff, sexually frustrated, never even getting a kiss! And Jordan, the hot Hooter's waitress who's the ultimate prick teaser!!! He's got blue balls and she's blissfully frigid ('Gosh!!! Is sex supposed to feel GOOD????') "

^^^^I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out she is 24 yo who thinks she knows it all. My youngest son is 24 and the maturity level is worlds apart from Nat. Natalie is 18 on the maturity level. I don't even want to imagine what she was like as a child of 6-10 years.

Damn, I must have been watching a different show. I never saw a hot and heavy romance between J & J. I missed all the silly entertaining parts too.

If they were a couple, then I'd say as far as couples go it was one big snoozefest.

I have to admit though I did chuckle from time to time upon hearing the stoopid things that aome out of Jordan's mouth.

here's the transcript of that other chat he had earlier that people were talking about in here.

[Comment From JEFF]

Hi, all...sorry I'm late!

Fancast Moderator: Welcome Jeff.

[Comment From Guest]

Are you mad at Natalie for not voting to keep you or do you think she made the right move for herself?

[Comment From JEFF]

I think she made the wrong move. But, I'm not mad at her for not keeping me.

[Comment From Kiri]

While in the house, did you have any idea of your fan base outside the house? It is amazing how much you are favored over ALL big brother guests, All time...

[Comment From JEFF]

I had no idea! I'm shocked and overwhelmed...but very appreciative. Thank you!

[Comment From Guest]

you said it wasn't in your destiny to win BB, so what do you hope will happen now?

[Comment From JEFF]

I'm not sure where to go from here...but, I believe better things are in my future and I look forward to whatever comes my way!

[Comment From Sonia]

Jeff, why did you not kiss Jordan on the way out? Poor girl was counting on it!

[Comment From JEFF]

I apologize for that...too many emotions were running through my head and, if I had to do it over again, I definitely would have and would have said a better goodbye to Michele and thanked her for the vote...I apologize, again, to both of them!

[Comment From Victoria]

cbs Jeff should be cast on survivor next.

[Comment From JEFF]

Victoria...I agree! :)

[Comment From beth]

do you think it was a mistake to become so close with Jordan? Do you think you 2 being so close put an even larger target on you?

[Comment From JEFF]

No, I don't think it was a mistake being so close to Jordan. As far as putting a target on us, we overcame the odds (I had a huge target on me early on). Jordan kept me sane in the house and I think that truly helped me get as far as I got.

[Comment From CADZILLA]

The ABC boards want you to be the next Bachelor, any chance of that?

[Comment From JEFF]

WOW! I don't think Jordan would like me to be on the next Bachelor...HA! "The Amazing Race" sounds much more appealing.

[Comment From Jolene]

Why did you and Jordan choose to vote out Lydia over Nat?

Comment From JEFF]

I wanted to split up Kevin and Lydia at that point. And possibly gain an ally in Kevin...Natalie was not a worry for me because she hadn't won anything.

[Comment From nancyO]

i NEED to know why Jeff decided he could trust a snake like nat out of the blue.

[Comment From JEFF]

It wasn't trust I was after...it was taking the easiest path to the finals that I could think of...Russell/Michele vs. Natalie/Kevin...I saw the latter pair as a weaker team.

[Comment From beth]

who do you think will win bb?

[Comment From JEFF]

Michele!

[Comment From Todd]

How much would you like to see Kevin in Jury House next?

[Comment From JEFF]

It would be nice to know that Jordan is one step closer to winning if Kevin came to the jury house next week.

[Comment From becky]

would you be on BB again next year if they invite you back like they did w/ jessie?

[Comment From JEFF]

I need some time to decompress from this season...ask me again in a couple of months, but I wouldn't be opposed to it!

[Comment From Cassandra]

How far do you think Jordan will get without you?

[Comment From JEFF]

To the finals, I hope!

[Comment From DawnMarie]

How did you not lose your mind with the immature pranks being played by Natalie and Kevin?

[Comment From JEFF]

You grow a thick skin in that house...at that point, it was irrelevant to me. Boredom makes people do crazy things!

[Comment From miniclownz]

Jeff, the house is very boring without our eyecandy to watch! Can you ask production to shoot us a few feeds of shirtless Jeff in the Jury House?

[Comment From JEFF]

Mini...I just burst out laughing...thanks, I guess! I'll leave the shirtless thing to Jessie!

[Comment From Mike from NH]

Is slop really as bad as everyone says it is?

[Comment From JEFF]

No...slop in general is not that bad...it tastes like oatmeal to me, but not eating anything else for a week is what gets to you!

Fancast Moderator: Final Question...

[Comment From Kiri]

Will you take Jordan to Hawaii with you?

[Comment From JEFF]

If it's meant to be, it's meant to be...she's definitely on the short list! Thanks for all your support. Have a great Labor Day Weekend...wish me luck in the jury house!

I am completely shocked that they allowed that "snake like Natalie" comment to slip through.

IMO he MIGHT have gone farther in the game if he hadn't saddled himself with that dead weight. Seems to me he was playing two games. First was getting into Jordan's pants. She wasn't even the type of girl he described he liked normally. She was a challenge and convenient. You want romance go on the bachelor. You want money you play the game hard on BB and to hell with trying to get some knee locked girl to give you a kiss let alone anything else. Thinking with wrong head.

I think, Jordan gave him a lot of support when he needed it. I don't consider her dead weight at all and I don't think he does either,jmho

I serously do not think Jeff was hell bent on bedding Jordan, he is after all a red blooded American man and I sure as hell will not down him for that. I think he is a great guy, he said himself she kept him going in the house way more than he coulda done on his own, I think she was a delight and a chuckle for him, and we know Jeff has a great sense of humor, which is sexier still.

IMHO I think jordan affected him adversely for his own game...Jordan might have helped him emotionally get through the days,but at what cost??

She influenced several key decisions directly affecting jeffs game...

Not to say he wouldn't have made those decisions anyway,but who knows?

1-She was instrumental in Lydiot going instead of gnat the HOOD RAT!

2- she was also totally in his ear about evicting russell(she couldn't stand him,still can't)

3- she was a major influence on him trusting gnat(kevin?)

4- she talked about their(jeff/jordan) game way TOO MUCH, to anybody it seemed

5 -as an alliance with jeff she didn't really help much in comps

Not sure this has been posted yet.

Jeff: I Wish I Kissed Jordan (People Mag Interview)

09/05/09 11:55 AM Edit Reply Quote

With matinee-good looks, chiseled abs and a charm that worked on both the ladies and the men in the house, Jeff seemed to have it all. But then he quickly ostracized himself from his BB clique and stumbled in the first open competition (

go to ju media and look at that modeling pic! i would bring it here, but am too stoopid.

I found nothing when I typed in this ju media, I want to see this hot pic,lol

I have a feeling after all is brought to light, jeff might feel slightly different than he does right now on the heels of just leaving the hamster cage...

He might not publically say he thought jordan hurt his game after further analysis (seeing how things really happened after watching the tapes), but I bet when he is with his friends and family he might admit how that alliance might have cost him the game IMHO!!! ;)

I have a feeling after all is brought to light, jeff might feel slightly different than he does right now on the heels of just leaving the hamster cage...

He might not publically say he thought jordan hurt his game after further analysis (seeing how things really happened after watching the tapes), but I bet when he is with his friends and family he might admit how that alliance might have cost him the game IMHO!!! ;)

He might think that Jordan hurt his game, right now, down the road or not at all...... but at least he is gentleman enough not to slam her to the press.... just part of the reason I like him

Is it just my imagination or does this guy kinda remind you of Jeff? I think it's the mouth.

ActorProfileCurtis.jpg

There's an old Tony Curtis movie on TCM and I happened to glance over at him and thought, "wow, he looks like Jeff" -- except Jeff's better looking.

Tony could have used some eyebrow tweezers. ;)

I saw Jason Bateman on TV the other night and he reminded me of Jeff. He too has a great sense of humor like Jeff

IMHO I think jordan affected him adversely for his own game...Jordan might have helped him emotionally get through the days,but at what cost??

She influenced several key decisions directly affecting jeffs game...

Not to say he wouldn't have made those decisions anyway,but who knows?

1-She was instrumental in Lydiot going instead of gnat the HOOD RAT!

2- she was also totally in his ear about evicting russell(she couldn't stand him,still can't)

3- she was a major influence on him trusting gnat(kevin?)

4- she talked about their(jeff/jordan) game way TOO MUCH, to anybody it seemed

5 -as an alliance with jeff she didn't really help much in comps

ITA. I think she was more of an emotional help. Either way I think the two biggest mistakes had to be 1 & 2. Lydia for sure should have stayed. Why not get Gnat out right after Jessie? It just makes made more sense. Time after time they had a chance to get GNat out. I really think Russell was less of a threat to Jeff. He could not sway people but Gnat lies all the freaking time to say what people want to hear. Their going back and forth on things like J/J did caused them to second guess themselves which I think was the worst thing they could do.

Miss him. I really thought he could have pulled off that POV but Michele was one fast cookie.

Archived