Season 1 - Episode 1.17: There Won't Be Trumpets

Guest ranster627

Guest XandraSkye
Good episode last night. And I was soooo happy Rex finally had the balls to say something to Andrew. What a little pisspot! He deserved to be hauled off to Camp Hennessy. He kicked and spit in the face of this mother. He needs a good a$$ whooping if you ask me!

Guest ranster627

I agree ... actually the violence shocked me!

I have been resisting posting to this thread as I just can't make up my mind what I think of the new "deaf" character ... I found myself feeling a little uncomfortable ...

I must say though, that the funeral was priceless --- Super Bree to the rescue!!! I half expected that Gabrielle was going to move into the tomb!

Guest XandraSkye
I have been resisting posting to this thread as I just can't make up my mind what I think of the new "deaf" character ... I found myself feeling a little uncomfortable ...

I must say though, that the funeral was priceless --- Super Bree to the rescue!!! I half expected that Gabrielle was going to move into the tomb!

I think she was only a guest star last night. I don't think we will be seeing more of her. And I don't blame Lynette for saying what she said to the husband. I would of been a little uncomfortable with that guy talking to me like that too. Of course, I probably would of said something like, "I don't really know you both well enough yet to feel comfortable hearing your problems, maybe you should save it for your counselor" or something along those lines. But that's just me. I'm not as outspoken at Lynette.

When Bree said, "Ok people, let's follow the body", I almost peed myself I laughed so hard. I love her character.

Guest ranster627

I totally agree on all counts!

I am not sure what it was that made me uncomfortable ... but I loved Lynnette ...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name