Wednesday, September 2nd

CeCiMom

The little skank Nastalie is gonna talk to Jeff about keeping him if he gives her his Hawaii trip and Michellle her TV if (N) keeps Jeff but still vote Jeff out anyway. This doesn't surprise me. Jeff would be dumb enough to fall for it.

Saying it and doing it are two different things. Just like N&K promised they would not put up Jeff this week. If she's dumb enough to do it then tell her you'll give it to her....but she won't. She's too greedy, she's got her eye on the half million only. I bet she has gambling debts out the wazoo.

Also, as sick as she claims to be, not to sick to scheme and be greedy!

All I know is that if Natalie or Kevin go to final 2,this will be the biggest mistake in Big Brother history. Kevin may have won a few competitions but neither one of them have played well. Natalie has won nothing and her manipulating can hardly be classified as good strategic play. Kevin does whatever he thinks is the popular, less offensive thing to do, although putting Michelle and Jeff up was probably the smartest thing he's done this whole game (strategically putting up the two strongest players). His biggest worry is always to make sure everyone doesn't hate him.

Jeff should win this game. He's played well, played strategically. He's only fault was aligning with Jordan. Don't get me wrong, the whole Jeff/Jordan thing is very cute and I like Jordan but their developing relationship has been a game distraction for both of them since day 1.

I've already decided if Jeff is evicted this week (and that's looking like a done deal), that's it, I'm done watching. I can't watch the two skanks (Natalie and Kevin) slink all the way to final 2. There's just something so wrong about that.

And I hope BB has the common sense to tell Natalie that her little plan to take Jeff's Hawaii trip in exchange for her vote is a no go. I can't believe she's even considering doing that. How low will that woman sink to in this game???

NAT the RAT..... how appropiate!!!!

Look I don't like the HOOD RAT any more or less than the next guy..But to say she hasn't played a GOOD BB game is just plain silly.. Look what she has done since jessie was evicted...You might not agree with the way she has played,but she has PLAYED and played HARD!!!

For people that think winning competetions is the only way to play this game,and feel that is the reason jeff has played a good game. I beg to differ there are lot of things that go into successfully playing BB besides winning comps,and taking out players. STRATEGERY and the social aspect of this game can be more important than winning comps.. Jordan was not jeffs downfall in this game...jeff was jeffs downfall in this game,she might have influenced in the wrong direction at times,but ultimately jeff doesn't have a CLUE how to play this game...

For all the jeff fans out there, Gnat without winning 1 comp, has played a much better game than jeff overall,even if you can't or won't admit it. You might not like how she has played,I don't like the stuff that seems to have no bearing on the game myself, I just think some of it plain mean. But gnat understands and plays this game running circles around jeff! Unfortunately jeff has even facilitated gnats game ,and is partly responsible for her being where she is in the game!! Just sayin

Question: Can Jordan seek a penalty vote for herself, thereby forcing herself out instead of Jeff? TIA

I'd love to know the answer to this question too!

I just read on jokers that Jordann said she was going to play harder without Jeff there to distract her!

Look I don't like the HOOD RAT any more or less than the next guy..But to say she hasn't a GOOD BB game is just plain silly.. Look what she has done since jessie was evicted...You might not agree with the way she has played,but she has PLAYED and played HARD!!!

as much as i hate to admit it, you are right. you have to give her credit for where she's at. look's like she's headed to final 3 at the very least.

BB has told Nat (at least this is what she's telling Kevin) that she can NOT ask J/M for their prizes in exchange for a vote.

BB has told Nat (at least this is what she's telling Kevin) that she can NOT ask J/M for their prizes in exchange for a vote.

BB should have lied to her and say yes, se to see if she could carry thru with it, and then bust her bubble

Because I do hold her in such low esteem, I just cannot and will not give her any kudos whatsoever, she is scum.

Wow, I meant to say Natalie is scum not Jordan, this is the wens thread, and I thought I was in the natalie thread, I am losin it,lol

Well, bear in mind it was on a credit card. Which isn't the smartest financial decision in the world, but in all likelihood she probably isn't paying more than $100 a month on them. If you work 3 jobs, $100 a month for a self treat is more than fair. I spend a LOT more than that a month on stupid crap I shouldn't.

And, while it may not be fair, it probably is a fair point that the new bust would positively impact her income. Sorry, but a lot of guys will give the chick with the big rack the big tip.

All in all, if they made her happy and she wasn't happy with what she had naturally...who gives a damn? Anyone who is smack talking her want to have your own finances opened up for nationwide debate?

This may all be mitigating factors in WHY to even consider a boob job...BUT...when you're mother is losing the house you r family has lived in for yuears and you have a resource for 3 grand...I gotta say...WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES!? NOT a shining example on SOOoooo many levels...character, intelligence, financial, loyalty and depenability to name just a few!

Thank God I have never known anyone like Natalie - at least I don't think so - but she has mowed them down on this BB11. I give her that. Is she the meanest HG ever do you think?

She is mean just to be mean. Even with ED being mean, at least he won comps to back up his antics.

This may all be mitigating factors in WHY to even consider a boob job...BUT...when you're mother is losing the house you r family has lived in for yuears and you have a resource for 3 grand...I gotta say...WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES!? NOT a shining example on SOOoooo many levels...character, intelligence, financial, loyalty and depenability to name just a few!

We don't know the circumstances. I understood that this house was the marital home of her parents while together. When they divorced, her mother apparently got the house but the mortgage along with it. If the payment was so high they couldn't afford it and had no hope of a big increase in income, why continue to make payments on something, by credit card, that's going to inevitably be lost soon anyway? I took it as they simply could not sustain their lifestyle without her father's income regardless. The house was probably already in foreclosure or long gone before a boob job was even seriously considered anyway.

Seems like a lot of responsibility has unfairly been put on Jordan's 22 yr old shoulders. She's been a server and a receptionist in the short time she's been in the real world. She's hardly had a chance to start a big savings or anything to fall back on in case she's in danger of losing her house. jmho. :)

Not that I agree with what gnat is doing re:being mean just to be mean,and hurtful to other HG's .... I really can't stand the HOOD RAT!

But it could be argued that she is doing that to break them down psychologically, get them all out/off of their game strategically,socially, and in comps.

In all reality pretty much the same reason Evil Dick used similar tactics!! just sayin!

We don't know the circumstances. I understood that this house was the marital home of her parents while together. When they divorced, her mother apparently got the house but the mortgage along with it. If the payment was so high they couldn't afford it and had no hope of a big increase in income, why continue to make payments on something, by credit card, that's going to inevitably be lost soon anyway? I took it as they simply could not sustain their lifestyle without her father's income regardless. The house was probably already in foreclosure or long gone before a boob job was even seriously considered anyway.

Seems like a lot of responsibility has unfairly been put on Jordan's 22 yr old shoulders. She's been a server and a receptionist in the short time she's been in the real world. She's hardly had a chance to start a big savings or anything to fall back on in case she's in danger of losing her house. jmho. :)

Amen. We haven't been in her shoes, so who are we to judge what she does with her personal income. ANd yeah, seems like a lot for a 22 year old to have to deal with. I like the fact that she is so close with her family. Says alot about a person, IMHO.

Here is why I support a Kevin/Natalie/Michelle win over Jordan. Kevin and Natalie are studying right now. They have had to work HARD to stay in the game when their world was turned upside down due to the CDT. They were able to psychologically turn the house around so allies went after their own allies. Brilliant moves on their parts that WORKED. Is a lie unnecessary if it makes other houseguests doubt their own allies?

While I agree that Natalie is spoiled and feels entitled... I think that is the culture that we live in. So many young people act so entitled. Everything comes far too easily for them and they expect it to continue with little effort on their part.

I would be okay with Michelle winning too. She worked both sides of the house in the right way and managed to make it to F4. Kevin worked both sides when necessary and so did Natalie. Even Natalie's lies about her age have worked in her behalf as everyone says "Oh she's 18. Kids act that way (as if they are sooo much older and wiser).

With regards to the whole "new lows" regarding Natalie asking the DR about asking for the prizes, she is not the first to think about doing something like that. I recall Dan and Memphis joking about asking Ollie for his money (the gold bars that he had earned but could be traded) and thought it would be fun to get his money and then still screw him over. So to say that Natalie is a whole new low? Uh, no.

The only one who should NOT win is Jordan. She's just sitting there, expecting the answers to magically come to her during a competition. In the interests of the gameplay, Jordan's only/best game move was hooking up with someone who was a bigger target than herself (Jeff, and now Michelle).

Natalie is definitely in the F3. Jordan and Michelle would both vote out Kevin if they won POV. The only way Jordan will go home is if Michelle wins HOH and Natalie/Kevin win POV.

Archived