Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Kevin who lied that they had to find the key. He said as much. BB didn't tell him that he made it up. I'm still confused.

>>>>coup de charity has been put to rest RIP <<<<

I have to say I am sick of people complaining about the Coup de etat (sp?) and Pandoras box, if it turns out to be anything to help Jeff stay. So people in America can figure out who the slimeballs are in the house and get to award someone good, who happened to be Jeff. So what? Jeff could've been voted out long before that and then someone else would've gotten the CDE. And if the key to Pandora's box allows Jeff to have the diamond veto or allows him to somehow stay in the game longer, even down to final two, so what? You can't possibly say he had an advantage over anyone to find that key, or that CBS rigged it for him. Gnat had longer than anyone to find the key and what did she do? Run back out to get more money. Anybody could've found that key--Jeff just happened to be looking for it and found it. Nobody GAVE it to him. If Jeff DOES stay in the house past this week, THEN HE DESERVES IT.

On a side note, I thought it was funny how Jeff kept telling Gnat to get away from him as he was going up the steps to Kevin's room. Notice she never missed a step though.....freak.

>>>>coup de charity has been put to rest RIP <<<<

I have to say I am sick of people complaining about the Coup de etat (sp?)

yawns :animated_wave:

Ok, I try to avoid the conspiracy theories, but I am seriously beginning to believe that we don't know the full effect of the Pandoras' Box twist, b/c BB has not yet decided exactly HOW to play it. It was clearly stated by Julie there would be a big twist that could affect ALL SIX HGs', which included R who had just been evicted. $10,000 was released, but the amount the HG's collected did not add up to 10 grand & they cleaned the BY up, leaving nothing. Something is not jiving right.

Ok, if that was the end of it then WTF?

1. Why call it Pandora's box? Why not call it the $10.000 of raining money box? There should have been something to it to call it Pandora's box.

2. Allison said it has to do with the HOH's responsibility. Kevin read "Opening the Pandora's box could release something good or something bad upon the opener or the rest of the house" So, if he chose not to open it, they would have gotten nothing? That's responsibilty?

I think pandora's box just might come into play somehow on thursdays' show and I was totally skeptical of this 'twist' at first. It can't just be as lame as they played it tonight. Something else has to come out of it.

may be more to it but if not, it opened kev eye's about nat (everyone really) & that he has to look out for himself. next week he only has nat playing for hoh & maybe he will think about making a deal with mich & jeff. he's not in a good spot right now & he knows it. i bet next weeks hoh will about the things he has studied so hard for & he can't play!

also kywildcat....big blue fan here too.

I know I'm setting myself up for dissappointment but there has to be more to this twist.. I mean I don't get it... Didn't Allison say that this has been something that has been in the works for awhile... what the heck was in the works about that.. you go to the bank and get 10000 ones and you throw them over a wall... I should be able to get a job at CBS if that's the kind of brilliance they are looking for.

& maybe he will think about making a deal with mich & jeff

how can he(Kevin) make a deal with Jeff when Jeff won't be there??

Archived