Tuesday, Sept. 1st

CeCiMom

That's true, they always show it around like 1 am when football or something else preempts, you just gotta look and make sure you set up your dvr for the right time,lol now I will have to see if it is gonna effect my programing. There is also Fancast, and Hulu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was an inside lock down when I went to bed last night and I'm wondering if it lasted all night and what the reason for it was?

At Sucks there is a fan who keeps throwing rocks over the fence with messages to Jordan warning her about Natalie. They have locked down twice because of this!

At Sucks there is a fan who keeps throwing rocks over the fence with messages to Jordan warning her about Natalie. They have locked down twice because of this!

Seriously??? If that is true....DANG!! LOL!

Hmmm, let's see if it is open this morning, if the lazy asses wake up!

Natalie probably wouldn't lie as much if it hadn't WORKED almost every single time. LOL Michelle COULD have stopped it, but she's so pitiful at defending herself against those lies and she played both sides so often that I think she lost track of who she promised what.

I prefer that Kevin win at this point, but will be okay if Natalie does. Michelle is just too socially awkward to me. The fact that she should KNOW that Jeff is a lost cause as far as saving but still is all hot to save him, making severe enemies out of Kevin, Natalie, AND Jordan (who feels betrayed even though she asked to be voted out) was stupid game play on Michelle's part. If Michelle does NOT win HOH or POV, she is likely going home.

I read on feeds that Kevin is going to Michele and tell her that Jeff had a deal with him and go to Jordan and tell her that Jeff is backstabbing her. Kevin and Natalie are whispering about it. :stirthepot:

They are both the nastiest BB players ever. I hope BB starts giving them penalties. I know earlier they were hashing up their latest plot to turn Michele and Jordan against Jeff.

They are really making me not enjoy this season

Nat the rat and Kevin are beginning stage one of their pranks as I type. Later they will tell Jordan that Michelle and Jeff have always had a final 2 and they have a few more planned as well............

Time for me to make dinner - thank goodness.

Archived