Jury Poll: First Juror

bink_wolf

Who Do You Think The First Juror Will Be ??  

1. 1. Who Do You Think The First Juror Will Be ??

• Bobby Jon
    • Caryn
    • Coby
    • Gregg
    • Ian
    • Janu
    • Jennifer
    • Katie
    • Stephanie
    • Tom

Hey Folks, I was curious as to what everyone is thinking in regards to the Jury.

Who do you think will definitely be a Juror?

Who do you think needs to be a member of the jury for entertainment purposes during the Jury Questions (JQ)?

Right at this moment we know that the jury will consist of a min of 5 castaways from Koror. Lets assume that the final two consists of one member from Koror and one from Ulong, who do you think will win?

Who do you think will be the first juror from Koror?

Who will ask the typical "Why should I vote for you?" ?

Is there anybody that you think might be boring during the JQ?

be a Juror? -- Gregg, Jenn, Janu

jury for entertainment purposes? -- Katie, Coby

one from Koror and one from Ulong, who will win? -- Koror

first juror from Koror? -- Janu

"Why should I vote for you?" ? -- Katie

boring during the JQ? -- Jennibore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like jury is a long way away!! :wink:

I voted for Janu to be first juror.

Guest Anonymous

I think the next to episodes will be a teller towards the end then. If Ulong could -- amazingly -- come out of this next IC by winning -- after the shock -- it could change how the game goes for Bobby-Jon or Stephanie.

Also.... without a merge it'll be interesting to see where the game goes.

I still think Bobby-Jon will outlast Stephanie (sorry to her fans) but I have the feeling that the general idea of Koror to eliminate the other tribe first will prevail and the remaining Ulong from next week will be first on the jury.

Not sure if I read this somewhere or if I'm getting it from watching the show but, my thought is that they may get rid of one of "their" own before they knock off stephanie or Bobby Jon... it seems they've mentioned a time or two that the problem with winning all the time is that they can't weed out the "dead weight"...

just a thought

I have a feeling you are right Spooky. I hate to see it end for Steph as hard as she's tried. She deserved a better shot than that. :cry:

On the other hand, CeCiMom, you have a good point, too! :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Not sure if I read this somewhere or if I'm getting it from watching the show but, my thought is that they may get rid of one of "their" own before they knock off stephanie or Bobby Jon... it seems they've mentioned a time or two that the problem with winning all the time is that they can't weed out the "dead weight"... 

just a thought

I hope not -- because it may be Tom they take out. If Coby is right about the offer -- Tom may be a prime target.

Guest cappy

Interesting thread bink...

Who do you think will definitely be a Juror? Steph

Who do you think needs to be a member of the jury for entertainment purposes during the Jury Questions (JQ)? Caryn

Right at this moment we know that the jury will consist of a min of 5 castaways from Koror. Lets assume that the final two consists of one member from Koror and one from Ulong, who do you think will win? Katie

Who do you think will be the first juror from Koror? Janu

Who will ask the typical "Why should I vote for you?" ? Katie

Is there anybody that you think might be boring during the JQ? Jenn, might not even be a question. Just a "Congrats on making it this far guys."

I think it is going to be Gregg :? Janu wont be the first Koror member out..I mean common it has to be someone more stronger. More than likely Gregg. Caryn I suspect will make the final five. I think Tom will have the tables turn on him and he and Ian get chopped off. Anything can happen. Bobby Jon may slide a couple weeks in. But Steph may not last long. Back to Gregg, he will cause a split in the tribe and will possibly be out. :wink:

Next voted off will be either Bobby Jon or Stephanie - BUT I want Stephanie to last longer - She is a fighter :!:

Katie, Jenn and Caryn have been in the background. So they are not a threat yet :!: Even if Coby does want to get rid of them. They have to start voting the strong ones soon from Koror.

I just hope Koror doesn't break their string of immunity wins just to weed out some of the Tribe :!: :!:

Well since I started this thread I guess its only fair to voice my opinion so here's my take...

definitely be a Juror?

entertainment purposes during the JQ?

Koror/ Ulong, who do you think will win?

first juror from Koror?

"Why should I vote for you?" ?

boring during the JQ?

I'm glad Ibe gone because he was the one I was figuring was going to be really boring. Janu would be my next sort of guess. Its just sort of hard, we haven't seen as much of Koror, the way we have Ulong.

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.