image host
Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: Samoa

Well the finale is Dec 20, so however many Thursdays there are between now and then is how many are left (sorry, I'm too lazy to do the math)

Maybe they meant that the final tribal council episode would be in Samoa, and the finale, when they actually reveal the results, would be Sunday, Dec. 20, in the U.S. That's how they've done it in the past, anyway. Actually, it's all on the same night-a 3-hour event. First two hours, 2 tribal councils and judges' rants; then final hour in the U.S. with Jeff revealing the results and talking to contestants.

Who's left from Galu? If Shambo sides with the Foa Foa 4, does that make the tribe split at 5 each?

All I can count in my head from Galu is...

Shambo

Monica

Laura

John

Dave

who am I missing?

Who's left from Galu? If Shambo sides with the Foa Foa 4, does that make the tribe split at 5 each?

All I can count in my head from Galu is...

Shambo

Monica

Laura

John

Dave

who am I missing?

Brett

Yeah, he's kinda a nobody I guess. So I'm right then if Shambo switches sides it's a 5 to 5 split. That makes my day!

I know right? It has to be the worst that a team with that big of an advantage going into the merge has ever blown away their advantage. (terrible sentence, but hopefully the meaning comes thru)

I know right? It has to be the worst that a team with that big of an advantage going into the merge has ever blown away their advantage. (terrible sentence, but hopefully the meaning comes thru)

Yeah, my memory for such things is terrible. I think there has been some major upsets in the past, but I'd be hard pressed to be able to name the seasons. I do recall rooting for the underdogs in the past and cheering when they turned the odds. Then again, there has been many disappointments too. Lets hope this wont be one of them.

yeah its gonna be 5v5

If the Foa Foa 5 Can get rid of one more Galu, Foa Foa will be rolling into the Final 5, and that gives Russel a 20% chance at 1,000,000 and i know he has some final 3 deals with some people, so he will probably make it to the Final 3, and give him a 33% chance at 1,000,000

What bothers me about this season is we don't get to see all of the survivors. We are getting the edit of the show they want to present.

They decided to build the show around Russell and throw in a little Shambo, Laura and Natalie. I feel like production is making puppets out of the fans of the show. I like to get to know ALL of the cast. The show is edited and in the can and presented and is the story that production has decided on. I bet they took a long time cutting and editing and deciding what they wanted to give us. To me that is not a reality show. I think they are doing this because after Allstars then they are done. They wanted to put together a show to go out with a bang.

enter ..... Russell

I agree we are at the mercy of production, HOWEVER, I don't think that Galu gave them much to work with. Kinda bland from what I have seen. And there isn't much controversy when you are winning, which they mostly were before the merge.

What bothers me about this season is we don't get to see all of the survivors. We are getting the edit of the show they want to present.

They decided to build the show around Russell and throw in a little Shambo, Laura and Natalie. I feel like production is making puppets out of the fans of the show. I like to get to know ALL of the cast. The show is edited and in the can and presented and is the story that production has decided on. I bet they took a long time cutting and editing and deciding what they wanted to give us. To me that is not a reality show. I think they are doing this because after Allstars then they are done. They wanted to put together a show to go out with a bang.

enter ..... Russell

I think you're just used to Big Brother, 3 nights and all the afterdark stuff and live feeds. With Survivor, we got 1 hour and we need to see 3 days of content. Yeah, Russ is getting the lions share but it's a lot more interesting than Galu doing yoga.

Don't worry in a week or 2 we'll get the obligatory highlight episode. I'm sure there will be lots of the other non-Russell footage. That's usually the week I skip Survivor.

I think you're just used to Big Brother, 3 nights and all the afterdark stuff and live feeds. With Survivor, we got 1 hour and we need to see 3 days of content. Yeah, Russ is getting the lions share but it's a lot more interesting than Galu doing yoga.

Don't worry in a week or 2 we'll get the obligatory highlight episode. I'm sure there will be lots of the other non-Russell footage. That's usually the week I skip Survivor.

Do we know what the schedule is for the remaining epsidoes and when the last three hour show will be?

Yeah, Russ is getting the lions share but it's a lot more interesting than Galu doing yoga.

watching yoga is boring, agreed but, how do we KNOW that's as interesting as they get ? except for them winning, hardly knew they were there the first few episodes. all they showed was Trollman and his tribe

Do we know what the schedule is for the remaining epsidoes and when the last three hour show will be?

The 3 hour finale is supposed to December 20th as far as I know

The 3 hour finale is supposed to December 20th as far as I know

3 hour finale? Wow! What do they do for all that time?

3 hour finale? Wow! What do they do for all that time?

It's always been 3 hours for the finale.... the first 2 hours are the last show getting down to final 2 and the last tribal council and then the 1 hour live reunion at the end

Two hours is dedicated to the finalists, the jury, and the voting, the last hour is announcing the winner and the reunion show.

It's always been 3 hours for the finale.... the first 2 hours are the last show getting down to final 2 and the last tribal council and then the 1 hour live reunion at the end

Wow, that's awesome! I've never watched Survivor before, but now I'm really looking forward to the finale. :D

Wow, that's awesome! I've never watched Survivor before, but now I'm really looking forward to the finale. :D

It is awesome... and something none of the other shows really do... BB tried this year but failed.. they should have announced the winner ( Yay Jordan) then had a one hour reunion instead of waiting til the bitter end to tell us Joran won... sorry for the off topic rant there haha

It is awesome... and something none of the other shows really do... BB tried this year but failed.. they should have announced the winner ( Yay Jordan) then had a one hour reunion instead of waiting til the bitter end to tell us Joran won... sorry for the off topic rant there haha

I agree with ya pinkie!!!!!!!!

I totally agree! When I heard about the two hour BB finale that's how I thought it was going to play out. The way they did the finale was beyond stupid this year.