Mike Borassi

Dade

mike.jpg

Mike

Biography

Mike Borassi (62)

Hometown: Marina del Rey, Calif

This California transplant, originally from New York, will do or say anything to become the next SURVIVOR. After a career as a college football coach at Boston University in the 1970

Could be too far UTR for my taste, but I'll give him a chance.

His strategy includes remaining cooperative and low-key so the

Love the goatee - know several young fellows that sport them tied and beaded in viking fashion now. (okay, couldn't defend the hair on this one :) ) Also, if he really knows anything about leadership he'll go far. I'm partial to Pisces anyways.(Sorry David Ball - lol) The man can cook - imagine what he'll fire up out of that rice and whatever else the get? Yummy.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how low his BP was, and how close together the numbers were. That's just not good. He needs to get his health straightened out, for sure. I hate to see anyone taken out for medical too, but I do think he would have gone this week or next anyway.

He is funny, dependable and quiet, yet, he is never afraid to tell it like it is. He can’t stand bad drivers, republicans or bigots and admits that the easiest way to make him angry is to move around his kitchen equipment.

It is all that hate messing with his health.