Marisa Calihan

Dade

marisa.jpg

Marisa

Biography

Marisa Calihan (26)

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Marisa Calihan is no stranger to surviving off the land. This 1st generation Appalachian was born on a farm in Ohio and learned many of her survival skills from her father. Growing up with eight siblings, in a blended family with many adopted children, Marisa learned from an early age how to take care of herself.

Seems like a lovely lady. And she may know some techniques for surviving with the bare minimum that the others don't know (from her time working in impoverished areas) if she was smart she'd use this knowledge to become invaluable, in a quiet way of course!

Not to speak for Marty, but just guessing, MAYBE she was expecting the Survivor forum to focus on Survivor contestants without dragging BB arguments into this forum.

I hope Marisa is someone I can root for - if not, it won't be because of where she is from, whether she has boobs, or whatever other shallow reason. I did like her interview, she could be a very interesting person, JMHO, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Well hell, I liked her. She was one of the few to actually see thru buttmunch Russell's little act, and she paid the price for it. Wish she had been able to stay around longer, OH and I wish she had told Russell and his lapdog Ben to F$#K off before she left. :outfitted_pirate:

Victim #1 -- never stood a chance. I'll have to go back and watch the full episode online again b/c she didn't stand out to me on the episode (course I was too busy chatting with you guys, lol) until TC.

First voted off . . . a bummer to be sure.

Would have loved if she stepped up and confronted the antics of Russell, etal, straight up. could have changed the face of the game from the get-go!

Her exit interview seemed somewhat contrived, if not bitter . . . IMO