Laura Morett

Dade

laura.jpg

Laura

Biography

Laura Morett (39)

Hometown: Salem, Ore.

Laura Morett is a 39-year-old Hawaiian mother, wife of 21 years and also a grandmother. Her beauty is complimented by the fact that one of her occupations is fitness instructor, which helps her stay in shape and gives her the energy to keep up with her three kids and two-year-old grandchild. When she is not spending time with her family, working out or riding her Harley, this conservative Christian is running the lobby message center at the Oregon State Capitol building for over 400 lobbyists.

Similar religious and political beliefs, as well as the fact that her daughter had a child at 18, has Laura referring to herself as a,

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 'fit' version of Sarah Palin? What's that supposed to mean? I think Sarah Palin was probably quite fit -- -and I don't just mean slim. I thought she ran, and stuff like that. This lady seems a bit full of herself.

And no chance for her, if she doesn't want to compromise her faith, unless it doesn't compromise her faith to tell a lie here and there. Anyone who tries that, or claims in the end, that they never lied, usually comes off looking like a fool.

I don't think I will like her, and I will get sick of people exclaiming 'You're a Grandmother!!!??!!" because she looks too young. I know people like this, and just because they had their kids at 18, and their kids did the same thing, is not such a wild concept to grasp. But people act like it is. I bet we hear it a few times. She's not too young to be a grandma -- and she probably looks her age. Good for her age, but I don't think anyone will be mistaking her for someone in their 20's.

A Fit Sarah Palin, huh? Does that mean she's going to irritate the crap out of half the contestants, behave like a spoiled brat to the crew, blame the oldest guy on the island for problems and then quit right before she's voted off? While looking really good in a tube top?

A Fit Sarah Palin, huh? Does that mean she's going to irritate the crap out of half the contestants, behave like a spoiled brat to the crew, blame the oldest guy on the island for problems and then quit right before she's voted off? While looking really good in a tube top?

HAHAHA I love it! I'm pretty sure I won't be a fan of Miss Morett's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...