Monday, August 24th

CeCiMom

geezzzz It's getting tense in here...I love it....we now have our own BB game going on in the threads....I chose Reaper, Marty, Joyami, for F4

Watch out Reaper Suez, Joy and I have a girls alliance so you are toast! :giggle:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good plan...........but you better be "expecting the unexpected" 'cause I'm coming on as America's player AND I will have the coup power at my disposal to use WHENEVER I want any of you out! B)

But...Marty...Reaper thinks you allied with him...so you are Nat to his Jeff?????

DOH, you just called Marty, Gnat... I'd be ducking for cover if I were you... LOL You've now got a huge target on your back already!!!

(Len, let's team up and get these damn chicks)

BTW - We are so OT, waiting for the last 1+ pages to be deleted...

DOH, you just called Marty, Gnat... I'd be ducking for cover if I were you... LOL You've now got a huge target on your back already!!!

(Len, let's team up and get these damn chicks)

BTW - We are so OT, waiting for the last 1+ pages to be deleted...

F2 works for me...If you're Jeff then I will be Braden with Magic Power.

Well if if Marty is Nat...to his Jeff

Joy must be Michele...

so I must be Jordan?????? NOT

Do I have to be Michelle???LOL I'm smarter than she is even though I don't have a PHD. I remember what people say!! hehe

dang it, I miss all the fun... guess I'll have to be a floater and watch from the sidelines as everyone picks each other off :cookie:

This is getting boring way to early in the season they should wake them up but then again it may be just as boring as last night.

They should start calling them to the DR and get their asses up.

Archived