Sunday August 23rd

SAUCY1

Here is a funny video from EW online that pretty much sums up what's happened in the last week.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/23/big-brother-insanity/

Awesome! I loved how he was cuddling his Homer doll.

This seems to happen every year, someone makes a stupid and often fatal mistake by flipping what they should be doing and trusting someone that they can't and never have been able to.

If Jeff were smart, he'd get rid of Kevin or Natalie. Yes, Russ could go back on his word and nominate him and Jordan next week, but Kevin or Natalie will definitely do it if they win HOH. Everything up to this point in time indicates that they would. They've never been on his side, so why would they be now. Might as well take a chance and hope the people you've been sticking with will stick to their word.

Add to that, most of Kevin and Natalie's friends are in the jury house right now. So, going up against either of them at the end right now, would mean you'd have definite votes lost. Plus, back-dooring Russ would be another lost vote. Michele might flip as well because they didn't stick to the original strategy.

I know ideally they think it'll be both of them (Jeff and Jordan) in the final two, but there's no guarantee of that, so they can't play that way.

EXACTLY! I keep asking if any of these h/g EVER sit down and talk about the jury votes! Has Jeff and/or Jordan? Have they thought one second about it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jordan would get the jury votes and I don't think J/J are even thinking about the votes at all. Jordan is worried about being put up because it seems like she is not going to win any comps on her own. I doubt she will beat Natalie in a comp like Jeff thinks. (I forgot Jordan did win a pov but I don't see her winning again)

No way Michelle would vote to keep Russell. He has insulted her way too many times (& she has NOT forgotten, no matter what she tells him) & she knows Russell is a strong competitor. She wants Russ out more than J/J do. Get Russell out, Jordan or Michelle win HoH & work on getting out K/N. If K or N win HoH, then J/J/M have to win PoV. Their odds are better with Russ gone at this point in the game. I do think if N or K get to final 2, they win the big money. But they are not the strong competitor Russell is in this game. If I were J/J/M, I would prefer my odds of beating K or N in a comp.

I'm not buying the whole get the best competitor out from J/J because if that was the case, why didn't they get Kevin or Natalie out last week Lydia was probably the worst competitor in Big Brother history. I'm not sure what Natalie did, but to me it seems like no matter what comes out of her mouth, J/J will believe her.

I think Lydia left because she was Kevins' strongest ally and because she WANTED to leave. Honestly, the best move last week would have been to b/d Kevin & vote him out. But, that didn't happen. So this week, as the #'s are strongly in J/J/M favor, they can get rid of the strongest competitor left(besides Jeff) & that is Russell. This is what makes this game so flippen hard. Watching from the outside, we can easily see what the best move is & who is BS'ing who. But in that house, it is all a mind game, mixed with a lil physical ability & some luck.

OK unless I missed it, J/J still think Gnat is 18 right? M/R should go to J?J right now and say Gnat would never lie to you right? She's not 18 and she will deny deny deny and so will Kevin. Then have J/J call a house meeting and sandbag her a**.

Someone MUST tell this story to Jeff and Jordan.

As Jesus was on the cross and maggots and other bugs were climbing all over His body, the people made an effort to brush all the maggots and bugs off of Him. He asked them to please STOP! He explained that the maggots and bugs had been with him from the beginning, as such he knew what damage they had done and what he could expect them to do. If they were brushed off, others would replace them. New ones, which He had no history with, would start anew. Therefore, He was better off with the ones who had been with Him from the beginning!

Jeff and Jordan would be better served by taking this story to heart!!!

that's great but why do you have to write it sooo big??? just sayin

Same here and I'm married lol.

Oh my gosh Sara, you made me laugh so hard. That's so funny. I've realized that Jeff is like our real life version of Edward. He doesn't sparkle, but my God is he ever glorious with drips of water on him after he showers.

I've got another story..........6 people are left playing a game you would like to win...........

4 out of the 5 left have proven to be untrustworthy...............you have a chance to get 1 of the 4 out..........

who do you choose:

one that may win/one that has never won/one who is smitten with you

OR one who gave you a run for your money in the last physical comp and told you to your face he would backstab you in the end?

Russ said on the show tonight that the best strategic move Jeff could make would be to get him or Mich out. I believe him.

that's great but why do you have to write it sooo big??? just sayin

I'm sorry! :bangin: It is kinda big now that you bring it up....compared to the others! "They" say as you age, the legs are the first to go.....WRONG! At 71, it would appear that my judgement (size), and my eyes are right up there with other things that are "the first to go"! And, my legs have yet to make the list.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.........I'll try to do better (if I ever post again)! :2thumbsup:

It's all good,lol, at least it was is a pretty blue, and the content was good, keep on postin I just was wonderin,lol

Also I was gonna say I just caught a little bit of the After Dark, boy they all better sit up and watch Natalie and how she plays poker, there is a lot to be learned from her game play, that she can bull shit and bluff and basically is a liar, boy Jeff sure does not pay attention. Russ had it right the other night when he said he believed Natalie was a semi pro, better watch out Jeffy honey your days are numbered less you get yo shit together,lol

It's all good,lol, at least it was is a pretty blue, and the content was good, keep on postin I just was wonderin,lol

Thanks...now at 71, I got more problems!!!! It looked "green" to me!!!!

I thought this was green...which I used

And, this was blue. Oh well!!! :rolleyes4:

Dear "TempletonPeck".......What you say is sooooo obvious. Everytime on BB After Dark, when they show Jeff and Jordan talking strategy, I feel like yelling at the screen exactly what you posted. And then Jeff asks Jordan, "do you trust Natalie?", and Jordan says YES!!!! As if she's a better judge than Jeff. Hopefully, he does that only as a courtesy, and her ego!!

Thanks for your post!! :2thumbsup:

Archived