Sunday August 23rd

SAUCY1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this theory might be the BB paranoia getting to me, but maybe it is possible that Jordan is totally using Jeff to further herself of the game. Because she is so sweet and trusting, no one wold suspect it. Here's why I think this. Last night, when J/J where talking in the HOH before falling asleep, Jeff said that he was trying to make a move that was good for the both of them, not just himself. This is the very reason he wants Russ out because Jeff thinks that Russ would keep Jeff safe, but not Jordan. Jordan keeps telling Jeff that they might be able to trust N/K more. Thinking logically, if K/N would win HOH next week (which in my mind is a strong possibility, because there is always big power changes, and the most unexpected seem to win.) both of them might go up and if POV is used, Mich would go up. But Ideally, Michele and Jeff would be the targets for K/N, not Jordan. Whoever stays out of Mich and Jeff would probably do really well at the comps and take Jor to the end. This could be why she is on the smear Russell and his game play campaign, because the only one she is not really chill with in the house is Russ, who would keep the F4 word to Jeff and who take Mich or Jeff to the F2 before taking Jordan. She always talks to Michele and Mich seems like she would take Jor instead of Jeff, Thinks Kev is "So Gucci", and has a new found friendship for Nat, and these two seem to be using her so that they can get the real threat, which is Jeff, out. Lydia wasn't really acting that buddy-buddy to Jor, was paired up closely with Kev, and she got the boot.

But then again I could be the one going crazy.

Jordan trusts N/K and is only saying that to cover her ass. N/K have J/J completely fooled and given the chance it's bye bye J/J.

I would love to sit with J/J and watch the season with them and see their reaction if this all blows up in their faces.

I to noticed how when Jeff seems to think things out and is ready to make the right decision then Jordan says something about N/K and Jeff goes back to being against M/R.

If Jeff protects Jordan for to long it may cost him the game. She snaps at him when he says someone promises not to put him up and she says then they'll put me up. Jordan has really done nothing to be in the game this long it's only because they all like her is why she stayed this long.

but maybe it is possible that Jordan is totally using Jeff to further herself of the game

I can't say that thought hasn't crossed my mind the past couple of days..............even this morning Jordan said Russ would protect Jeff but not HER............thing is, Jeff's a big boy, it's his own fault if he makes moves that will hurt him & help Jordan............hopefully, it will benefit them both.

I would love to sit with J/J and watch the season with them and see their reaction if this all blows up in their faces.

I would love to sit with J/J and watch the season if this all works out & they are F2.

I can't say that thought hasn't crossed my mind the past couple of days..............even this morning Jordan said Russ would protect Jeff but not HER............thing is, Jeff's a big boy, it's his own fault if he makes moves that will hurt him & help Jordan............hopefully, it will benefit them both

^^^^^^^

That's because Jeff told her that last night.

I think Jeff is 100% willing to give up the money. He said before that seeing Jordan win would make him happier than himself winning and that her winning is his goal in the game. He said that to Russell after that golf HOH comp that he threw for Jordan. He even mentioned it in the DR.

I had heard that too, Joy...........but couldn't remember who thought it first, J/J? Either way, I don't care if they dump Russ............I just hope that Jordan will truly fight for Jeff to stay as much as he is for her.

*I missed that, Elle.........I thought they were fighting for each other, F2.

I don't know when the flashback time is for his convo with Russ, but on the show in the DR he told us how she needed the money more than he did and said how it was his goal to make sure she wins. I don't know if Jordan knows of his goal. I never heard him tell her that he wanted her to win. It's something I just heard him share with Russell then BB in the DR.

:wub:

I wish Jeff and Jordan would decide to evict Michelle instead of Russel. Michelle is on my last nerve with her lies and annoying giggles and mumbling. I don't think Michelle even knows whose side she is on anymore. Sorry for the rant. I feel better now. lol

One thing that bothers me about the J/J alliance is that she is saying that she needs the money yet she recently got a boob job and her mother recently got a new house. I would question just how badly Jordan really needs the money.

I too wonder if Jeff is being played.

Exactly. Maybe she and her family aren't as bad off as she claims.

As much as I like J/J, all things must come to an end. Jeff and Jordan must realize they are different people, with different lives outside of this game, and both came into this house for different reasons. At first it seemed like Jordan would be the more trusting one and Jeff would be the one with his head in the game, but it turn out to be the opposite. Jordan knows she needs Russell out to have a chance, and is worried that Jeff might "Drew" her. Jeff, on the other hand, is acting like a love sick puppy.

It is too close to the end for anyone to be thinking about anything but their own best interest. If Jeff doesn't want to play the game for himself, then he should just tell everyone to vote him out next and let Jordan try to play for herself. After all this is BB, not the Bachelor.

I'm afraid you will see it this coming Friday when N or K places them up on the block together.

I don't think that Jordan is playing Jeff, I do think that she knows he's trying to help her and she is letting him. She told him her hard luck story (which is totally true IMO) early one morning when it was just them in the SS room. This was back before they had started winning and were still cast offs.

With that being said...I do think that he cares a LOT more about her than she does him. That makes me sad for Jeff,

One thing that bothers me about the J/J alliance is that she is saying that she needs the money yet she recently got a boob job and her mother recently got a new house. I would question just how badly Jordan really needs the money.

She told Jeff that she had saved a while for the boob job and in her line of work....it's an investment. Also, I don't think the house is a "new" house. From my understanding Jordan had been staying with a friend because there wasn't enough room wherever they were staying. She alos mentioned that her Mom's boyfriend must have helped them....and I'm assuming that they are renting it. This is just my opinion.

I don't know when the flashback time is for his convo with Russ, but on the show in the DR he told us how she needed the money more than he did and said how it was his goal to make sure she wins. I don't know if Jordan knows of his goal. I never heard him tell her that he wanted her to win. It's something I just heard him share with Russell then BB in the DR.

I think he will be happy with $50.000 and do everything he can to make sure she wins the big money.

Can't Jeff be the BB Bachelor? :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

Best idea I've heard from "these" thread in 2 weeks. :lol:

I do not think it matters if he puts Natalie out (my choice) or backdoors Russ. Both of them would put him up next week if they won HOH. Jordan would have an easier time without Russ but I still can't stand Bratalie.

That was fuuuunnnnyyyy bigguy... thanks for the link!!!

This seems to happen every year, someone makes a stupid and often fatal mistake by flipping what they should be doing and trusting someone that they can't and never have been able to.

If Jeff were smart, he'd get rid of Kevin or Natalie. Yes, Russ could go back on his word and nominate him and Jordan next week, but Kevin or Natalie will definitely do it if they win HOH. Everything up to this point in time indicates that they would. They've never been on his side, so why would they be now. Might as well take a chance and hope the people you've been sticking with will stick to their word.

Add to that, most of Kevin and Natalie's friends are in the jury house right now. So, going up against either of them at the end right now, would mean you'd have definite votes lost. Plus, back-dooring Russ would be another lost vote. Michele might flip as well because they didn't stick to the original strategy.

I know ideally they think it'll be both of them (Jeff and Jordan) in the final two, but there's no guarantee of that, so they can't play that way.

Archived