image host
Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Antonie... May contain show night spoilers...

Antoine: Status: Eliminated Age: 23 Height: 6'0" Hometown: Dudley, NC Occupation: Health Insurance Physician Contractor...

antoine.png

Starting weight: 367

Week one loss: 18 Week one final weight: 349

Week two loss: 8 Week two final weight: 341

Week three loss: 11 Week three final weight: 330 Eliminated...

Bio: Antoine is a very ambitious, personable and caring young man. Helping raise his younger brother has forced Antoine to grow up fast and become the leader he is today. Antoine's father passed away from heart disease at the young age of 30 and Antoine is afraid he will share the same fate if he does not change his life now. Being raised by a single mother, Antoine took on the role of being man of the house and always tried to set a good example for his little brother.

Antoine struggles with developing a regimented gym schedule because he travels quite a bit for work. Now that he has slowly packed on the pounds year by year, Antoine knows he will not be able to provide for his mother and brother if he does not stay fit and healthy. Antoine plans on using the same determination and diligence he puts into his career at the ranch. He would love to get into shape to live a healthy lifestyle for himself and the rest of his family.

I hope he does this not only to be able to provide for his mother and brother, but to be able to provide himself with all the good things that life has to offer. He seems like an incredible young man based on his bio. Loads of responsibility at such a young age... huge amounts of pressure that I think he's placed on himself. It's sad that he feels like it's his job to pick up where his dad left off. It's almost as if the weight of that responsibiltiy manifested itself in pounds on his body. Poor kid. I hope he does well.

It'll be interesting to see what the doc says about him and his health, given his fathers early passing from heart disease. I hope he is able to change his life and lose the weight for good.

Wow, he looks great in his "after" shots. It was nice to have a happy ending after such a gut-wrenching elimination tonight. So happy for him to have found love as well as lose so much weight.

Wow he looks fantastic. So happy for him.

He looked great when they showed his update last night! And he was so cute with Alexandria, they make a really great looking couple. I hope they have a long and happy future together. :)