image host
Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Amanda... May contain show night spoilers...

Amanda: Status: Active Age: 19 Height: 5'6" Hometown: Butler, NJ Occupation: Patient Care Technician.

amanda.png

Starting weight: 250

Week one loss: 6 Week one final weight 244

Week two loss: 4 Week two final weight: 240

Week three loss: 5 Weel three final weight: 235

Bio: Amanda, the typical girl-next-door, is 19 years old and has been held back from every important milestone in her life because of her weight. She missed her prom because she did not want to wear a dress, has missed activities and vacations and is always being compared to her thinner friends. She is a good friend who is incredibly loyal and always looking after everyone else.

Amanda is going to school to become a Registered Nurse, and currently works at a local hospital as a patient care technician. She loves working and caring for all of her patients, but often time feels like a hypocrite as her outward appearance is in direct contrast with her career path in the health profession. Amanda wants to lose weight and become healthier, that way she can feel confident when promoting health to others.

Amanda is the only person in her family who is severely overweight. Ever since she was young, her food obsession has been her weakness and comfort. Her supportive aunt, who has terminal cancer, has made her realize that life is too short to be living it unhappy or unhealthy. She is now ready to change so she can find someone to share her life with. Amanda is a strong-willed teenager who is ready to start living a life she has never known. She is ready to begin her 20's and begin really living.

I feel bad for her..

she looks like she could be really strong though.. i hope she does well...

---------

is this the one who was on last seasons finale? and got voted into this season?

You know what King, I totally forgot about that, but I think you may be right! I know it was two girls with A names. Maybe she was the one that won her way into the season? idk, I can't remember what that whole challenge thing was about to be honest with you. I'm not sure if it was for a home gym, membership, or pass on the show. Sorry.

They worked out for an hour while America voted one of them on the show, and I do think this is her...

I think it is too. I also hope she does well. She is a very pretty girl, and will be just gorgeous when she sheds those extra pounds.

I like her and think she will do really well.