Friday, Aug 21st

StephenV

Jeff needs to leave Kevin in so Russel has a target and Kevin has a target next week and hope he fades into the background after he and Jordan ruled for two weeks..plus he had the Coup........if Jeff's smart he would figure out this week it's Natalie's time to go.. I emphasize "If he was smart"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! Jeff is HOH! I couldn't get on here last night and I don't have feeds so this was a nice suprise this morning.

Sending out vibes for Jeff to be vewwy vewwy wise with this week. I hope J/J get to F2. Who wins, I really don't care and I don't think Jeff would either, really. Even 50K would change my life.

On the feeds early this morning, Michelle told Russell she wanted to win the POV during last nights competition. She wanted to take Natalie off the block to force Jordan to put up Kevin. She was mad Jordan won POV.

I'm not sure now about Jeff wining this HOH, though if he hadn't he'd possibly be out the door this week. He has told R/M the plan is in tact for F4, but don't feel that it would be in his best interest if he wants to win. He will not be able to play in HOH next week and I don't think anyone other than Jordan will honor any deals.

If I were J/J I would rather my chances against Nat/Kevin than Mich/Russ...I don't trust Russ and I don't like Michele. Though they make the game unpredictable.....

Then again, I read something like this and my mind changes:

Quote=ImIn: I'm afraid Jeff will nom Russ...which will be a mistake. If he noms Russ and he evicts him, Russ probably won't give him his jury vote. If he noms Russ and he stays...Russ will gun for him. If Russ happens to make it to F2 against Jeff...Jeff would win the grand prize. Keeping Russ is Jeff's best option until F4...or let someone else get rid of him.

If I were J/J I would rather my chances against Nat/Kevin than Mich/Russ...I don't trust Russ and I don't like Michele. Though they make the game unpredictable.....

ITA Suez.

You have to win HOH to get Jeff out.............out of R/K/N who ALL want Jeff gone, Russ & Kevin have the best chances of winning HOH...........the brat can "talk" all she wants about getting him out but that's ALL she does is talk............in order for Jeff to have a chance at F2, Kevin & Russ need to be gone.

You have to win HOH to get Jeff out.............out of R/K/N who ALL want Jeff gone, Russ & Kevin have the best chances of winning HOH...........the brat can "talk" all she wants about getting him out but that's ALL she does is talk............in order for Jeff to have a chance at F2, Kevin & Russ need to be gone.

ITA

On the feeds early this morning, Michelle told Russell she wanted to win the POV during last nights competition. She wanted to take Natalie off the block to force Jordan to put up Kevin. She was mad Jordan won POV.

I knew she was fighting hard for the POV for some reason ...mentioned it last night

Who knows how Russ wound up as Have Nots? Michele is too? Any one else?

I assume it was a part of the Hoh competition...just not sure of any of the details...

IF Jeff is smart, he will approach Nat and tell her "You and Kev are going up. We all will play for POV. If neither of you win, Kev goes home. Kevin has been a real threat in the comps lately. If you or Kevin win, Russel goes up and goes home." This way Russel's eviction is sort of out of Jeff's hands and he doesn't completely alienate Natalie in the process.

For some reason, I just don't expect Natalie to win a comp therefore she doesn't seem to be as big of a threat as Kevin.

I knew she was fighting hard for the POV for some reason ...mentioned it last night

I question whether or not Michele really wanted Jordan to put up Kevin...or did she really want Russ put up as Pov replacement, if Michele had won and used Pov to save Nasty. Michele acts like she is on Russ's side to his face...but always talks bad about him behind his back. I really think Michele wants him gone...even more than she'd want K or N gone.

It appears like Michele is really f'ing up Russ's game...I dislike her more and more because of that! :mad1:

She wants to get Jeff to herself and she knows better that to even think about getting Jordan out at this time. So if she can get rid of Russell, hope for the other two to get rid of Jordan and not Jeff, then Jeff will only have her to trust and lean on.

It's crazy for her to want to go to the end with Jeff...she'd have zero chance of winning. Crazy...haha...I just realized I'm talking about Michele!!

At least up against Jordan, Russ, Kevin or Nasty she'd have a chance..err...slim chance of winning. And, if she thinks she's going to get some action from Jeff alone with him for a few days...she's even crazier than I suspect she already is...ugh Michele...:wacko:

Archived