BB Finale Two Hours this Season!

I sure hope NOT...... :animated_wave: I was glad to see her get "evicted by the producers"

HA. There's some quote saying that she's going to be outside of the finale if they don't let her in.

Personally, I think she should let the whole thing go. She didn't look good on camera cussing everyone out. She should stay away from BB and try to further her career.

Again, I wish that they would devote a portion of the show to an update on former houseguests. Not just winners but HG's we loved and hated. To digress a tad; I really disliked June but more and more I am realizing how cleverly June played the game. Credit for that always goes to Will but June was just as good IMO.

I'd love this too! To add to it, I'd also love to see former HG commentary where a group of them sit in a circle or ona couch somewhere and comment on various game moves. I'm not talking about Radio shows or that stupid blog they had a few years ago either. I want to see faces and reactions to what they're seeing damnit and hear how they would have done things differently!

They should also show BBAD that last night at the wrap party. Showtime's ratings would jump sky high.

I'd love that!

The good news is that we get to see more of the reactions from HG (especially those not in jury) about things that others might have done and said during the game. The bad news is that we all have to endure 2 more hours of Ronnie.

Archived